It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 3:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 RURAL PLANE CRASH 
MMT Moderator

Post RURAL PLANE CRASH
....Lake Faussee Pointe Plane Crash

A plane crashed on a farm in the middle of a cane field located near Lake Faussee Pointe. The local Sheriff from St. Martin Parish mobilized his forces and descended on the farm where the crash had occurred.

When they got there, The aircraft was totally destroyed with only a burned hull left smoldering in a flooded area that that they had some trouble getting into.The sheriff and his men entered the smoking mess but could find no remains of anyone.

They spotted the farmer in a field not too far away as if nothing had happened. They hurried over to the man's tractor.

"Hank," the sheriff yelled, panting and out of breath. "Did you see this terrible accident happen?"

"Yep. Sure did," the farmer mumbled unconcerned, cutting off the tractor's' engine.

"Do you realize that is Air Force One, the airplane of the President of the United States ?"
"Yep."

"Were there any survivors?"

"Nope. They's all kilt straight out," the farmer answered. "I done buried them all myself. Took me most of the morning."

"President Obama is dead?" the sheriff asked.

"Well," the farmer grumbled, restarting his tractor. "He kept a-saying he wasn't... But you know how bad that sumbitch lies..."

Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:59 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Post Re: RURAL PLANE CRASH
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]