It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Texas Jade Helm 
MMT Pro Member

Post Texas Jade Helm
Guys I have not posted on MMT for some time but I still have a Mud Boat.

Texas is not drinking the Koolaid. We know that Obama is unlikely to leave Office peacefully. We know that the Military likes to practice where they intend to fight. We have no idea what is going on with this Jade Helm thing but we are worried. I live just a few miles from the biggest Military Base around and the Military does not worry us. The fact that this Jade Helm thing is way over the top does worry us. Most of us believe that our Military kids would not willingly fire on us. Most believe that the Military may be preparing to defend us from some sort of invader like ISIS. The Question is who is the Enemy and why are our Borders Wide Open. Texas has a bunch of State Troopers helping guard our Border with Mexico and these Guys hate that duty by the way. The Military seems to believe the Threat is from within although if you look at the Map most of the States involved border with Mexico. We hear everyday of Arabs along with Mexicans being caught at the border and ordered let go.

We do not believe the Military would be fast enough to prevent large losses of Civilian lives, especially since our large mostly defenseless Military base would be the first hit. Even after the Terrorist hit Ft Hood, these Soldiers are largely defenseless.

Wives here are preparing and other steps are being considered to defend ourselves. We will not go down like sheep.

We are not nuts but we are not stupid either.

Thu May 14, 2015 5:14 pm
MMT Pro Member

Post Re: Texas Jade Helm
Good luck, don't know what's going on but I'm sure we are going to find out soon

Thu May 14, 2015 6:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]