It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 8:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Mosque Protesters Call Jihadists Bluff – Jihadis Back Down 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Mosque Protesters Call Jihadists Bluff – Jihadis Back Down
"Yesterday, we reported that bikers were headed to Phoenix to protest the mosque that hatched the Garland Jihadis. Prior to the protest, Islamists took to the internet to say they would drink “Kuffar blood” at the event. Well, the event went off without so much as a beheading."

Read more at http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/2015/05/m ... back-down/

So where are the liberal news sources like the Huffington Post on this topic? They actually stood against the patriotic Americans, and sided with the Jihadis.

I thought libs were all for a good protest. They love Code Pink, Hands up Don't Shoot, and fighting for a career drug dealing criminal like Freddy Gray, but they hate patriotic Americans.

What makes liberals side with Jihadis, and hate real Americans? What makes them turn criminal thugs like Mike Brown and Freddy Grey into heroes, and hate police officer that would arrest such criminals. What makes them support the radical Muslims over freedom loving Americans?

The patriotic protesters did not burn, loot, or carry out any violence or crime. They came armed not only with legal firearms, but with pen and paper, to use their 1st Amendment rights of free speech. Sometimes it takes the Second Amendment to protect the First Amendment

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Sun May 31, 2015 6:07 am
MMT Pro Member

Post Re: Mosque Protesters Call Jihadists Bluff – Jihadis Back Do
Interesting, but also where the hell is Fox News. Or have they become afraid too. I choose not to listen to the other crap atations, but you should be able to at least have fox stand up a little.

Please shoot me if I have to listen to Rush to hear it.

Sun May 31, 2015 8:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]