It is currently Tue May 28, 2024 10:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ] 
 Big Brother is Here and He Ain't Going Away!! 
MMT Super Elite Member

Post Big Brother is Here and He Ain't Going Away!!
I don't care what party you belong to, you've got to have positive core beliefs to guide you through times when you think you are having a private conversation. You will always expose your core beliefs eventually, and if they are negative or repulsive by general measure you will be found out and pay a steep price. Look at this.

Addendum: I see a big change in the way politicians act today in public versus just a year ago. At one function I usually attend every year, there has always been a "good ole" boy camaraderie where things were said in private that would have gotten many in serious trouble. This year....not a thing was said like what had been espoused many times in previous years. You gotta be honest and you gotta be a good, so just do like your Moma taught you, and hope we all had good Momas.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:54 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Post Re: Big Brother is Here and He Ain't Going Away!!
It reminds me of the lib blogger that called the govenor of wisconsin and acted like a big time repub donor...........And those kids that did that sting on acorn. Watch out if you are an elected representative you are being watched and you will be tried in the court of public opinion.............and if your organization takes federal funds, you too are on that list.

Black ops IITX marshstalker

1840 WC www.wccustomboats.com
fuel injected 25 GTR

Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:25 pm
MMT Elite Member

My mama taught me to kill witout remorse or regret.................

Or was dat my drill sergeant............. maybe it was my high school coach.............

Anyhow......... Phuck da political correctness attitude of today....... You've got to stand for your beliefs regardless of what anyone else thinks of them. I'm gonna say what needs to be said...... I will not bite my tongue in fear of not being politically correct. We are entitled to our own beliefs and the freedom of speach to express our beliefs.
A man who has nothing worth dieing for, has nothing worth living for.......... I am willing to kill and/or die for my beliefs........... Are you ??????
I don't give a rat's ass if the fact that I support the idea that our government actually governs within da limits of the constitution, upsets you or not. The fact is our forefathers sacrificed unbelievably for this idea and we should not let what they gave so much for slip away under our watch. So if my belief in our constitution upset you or anyone else, so be it. I would just as well rip out your throat and shit down your neck rather than shake your hand.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:38 pm
MMT Elite Member

Close dat commie chit hole NPR down,,,,,,,,,,,,

"I do think there is a Squatch in these woods"!!!!!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:22 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Quackconsumer:

I suppose your mother and your fellow black soldiers in arms would be proud of your post of August 5, 2010 where you said:

"Dead n!99ers can't vote."

This country has no use for trash like you.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:31 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:14 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:25 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:27 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:33 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

"I do think there is a Squatch in these woods"!!!!!

Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:43 pm
MMT Elite Member

If he wants to introduce himself and shake my hand, he is more than likely a respectable man of color.

If he tells me to give him some money so he can get his fix on crack in an ebonic manner, then he is scoring points to be considered the other.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:25 pm
MMT Elite Member

Also dguidry, I have you know that you too are entitled to your opinions on political views what ever they may be. That is one of the many things that make this country great; us all having the right to choose. But when people start going against our constitution, that is when you are walkin on the fightin side of me. When you take an oath before God and country to uphold and defend something, it means everything to you for the rest of your life.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:37 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:51 am
MMT 1000 Club

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:09 am
MMT Elite Member

Big brother is the government.......when they decide to start listening to phone calls and reading emails, that is where the term comes from. The Government watching you, surveiling everyday citizens. Activists or other citizens are not big brother. I think its great what is going on, the shell game politicians play everyday thatyou don't see being exposed. I wanna see more.

I am a gun toting, god fearing, connie hatein redneck. Its my culture. I kill animals for sport morethan necessity. I hate leeches because they drain me of my hard earned dollas.....I think freedom is the best policy, freedom to be an individual. I think government programs are a crime against freedom. They enslave the people they supposedly help and steal from hard workers. Yep big brother is out there and ain't goin away, and im prolly considered the enemy by our current president and I take pride in that. That local community pot stirer should never have been elected by americans to the highest office in the land. And for negros (spanish term for black when they enslaved africans and to brought them to america) I have no problems with them except for being blamed for all their problems. I have several black friends and love the black kids I coach. N!gger is a term I use for all deadbeats and I know several of them too. So let's all pretend we are at the circus and sit back and watch these clowns called politicians do their thing.

fuel injected 25 GTR

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:17 am
MMT 1000 Club

Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:54 am
MMT Elite Member

Its more like they are stealing the food off our plates then throwing feces all over the country.

fuel injected 25 GTR

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:07 am
MMT 1000 Club

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:25 am
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:34 am
MMT Elite Member

Guidry, I think where we have our wires crossed is that you think we hate ALL black people. Which could not be further from the truth.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:41 am
MMT Super Elite Member

I thought ya'll were talking about big brother the TV show, i was all in on that then i found out real quickly that was not the case.

Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:56 am
MMT 1000 Club

Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]