It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Please read! 
MMT Pro Member

Post Please read!
This email was passed along to me so i'm passing it along to the mudmotor world. What are we dealing with in this country??? Just as expected, Obama's taking the Constitution and ripping a page out one at a time!

ALL ACTIVE DUTY MEMBERS HEADS UP..!! EVERYBODY, HEADS UP!!

Gentlemen,

I am an 11B (infantry) currently assigned at Fort Campbell. I live off post, with my firearms(which I don't bring on post for any reason). A very frightening thing happened at work yesterday. I was ordered to fill out a list containing my firearm information. This included make, model, caliber, and serial number of all firearms I currently posses. In addition, I was also required to list registration information, location of all weapons individually, and information regarding any CCW permits I posses. If you are like me, then the people you work with know you have firearms. So I had to list at least some. I tried to talk to my 1sg (who is normally aproachable through proper channels) to find out what this is for, and I was basically told, "I don't give a !&@%, just put your info on the form." I don't know how high this goes, but I am hearing that this is going on in other units at Fort Campbell as well. It just seems a little coincidental to me that within 90 days: the most anti-firearm President in history is inaugurated, some of the nastiest anti-firearm laws are put on the table in Washington, and then the Army comes around wanting what amounts to a registration on all firearms, even if they are off post, and doesn't provide any reason or purpose as to why. I fear something really nasty is blowing in the wind here. I have been in almost 8 years, and never have any of my units asked for this information. If any of you out there have any info as to what all this crap is about please chime in. Otherwise consider yourself warned. I have already posted this on every other firearm forum I am a member of to get the word out.

Here it is folks:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 01, 2009 6:33 am
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: Please read!
Wow !!!! I'll lie like a dirtbag when thay ask me to report !!!!

Thay can kiss mines Red, White, and Blue RedNeck Butt !!!!

Fri May 01, 2009 8:24 am
MMT Elite Member

Post Re: Please read!
[quote="BROOKS"]Wow !!!! I'll lie like a dirtbag when thay ask me to report !!!!

Thay can kiss mines Red, White, and Blue RedNeck Butt !!!![/quote]

Mine too!! :twisted:

Fri May 01, 2009 6:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]