It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Obama 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Obama

Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:09 am
MMT Addict

Post Re: Obama
I still don't see how they feel that people spending money is the solution to us comming out of this. If you give everyone 1000$ and they spend it then what do you get out of it. You just gave everyone 1000$ and are hoping that everyone will spend it to get it back. But you'll never get it all back. The value of the money is weakened, you arn't making anything on it, and you arn't getting it back. Might as well burn it. Spending isn't the solution. Industry is. Cut capitol gaing tax , incourage big buisness to come back to the US and cut imports. It's the only way. But so long as our current administration , congress , and court is still in power it won't happen. It's not just the president. it's everyone in our government that has our "say-so" in there hands. I'm not a fan of our president , but I am a fan of the Unites States of America and our core values that made us the greatest nation on this planet. It's just funny how it is so easily over looked. What got us to be the greatest nation. The values and principals that our fore fathers established to build a nation from nothing more than dirt and stone. Which would become the greatest and most powerful. This is what we need to return to. Guit pampering the wining parisites that suck the blood from the working that keep this nation on it's feet. Cut off those countries that dispise us and what we stand for. Quit worring about how the leaders feel in other countries and start worring about the workers and buisness men and women that keep the bricks from tumbling benith our feet. Many people's lifestyles would have to be compromised in order to straighten this country out. Many foreign nations would have to get their feelings hurt , But bottom line I don't give a damn. We didn't get this far to kiss a$$ to leaders of other countries. To cator to those unwilling to get off their rears and work for the better of this nation. The wining liberals who are supported financially only by those who are the problem not the solution. I could go on for a long time ,but I think I've said enough if not too much...

Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:01 am
MMT F.E.

all that is very true you cannot multiply wealth by dividing it

Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:48 pm
MMT Addict

My blood started to boil yesterday and I have been in a seriously foul mood since.

Headlines read "Raising taxes are an option". Duh really?

Read on msn.com as well, democrats can no longer hold town hall meetings. People are irate and upset as their lives haven't improved. This health care reform package has put alot of peeps over the top. Wait till taxes go up.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 am
MMT F.E.

u might wanna jus "go wit da flow" before dey call u a racist :lol:

Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]