It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Obama's gay friend raped a 15 year old boy 
MMT Super Elite Member

Post Re: Obama's gay friend raped a 15 year old boy

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:27 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry, it is not often that you make me laugh, but when you blame increased STDs in gay men, on “homophobia”, l like to fell out of my chair laughing.

You cannot be that foolish? Or are you? Heck, even the CDC has to play a little Obama appeasing PC now and then.

Could it be that gay men have higher STDs because of their own actions?

Below are numerous links making fun of the CDC claim that Homophobes are to be blamed for higher STDs in gay men. One of the sites is even a “gay” site that has enough sense to see through the BS.

http://www.gaypatriot.net/2014/01/10/st ... omophobia/
http://victorygirlsblog.com/gonorrhea-a ... omophobes/
http://culturecampaign.blogspot.com/201 ... blame.html
http://www.creativeminorityreport.com/2 ... blame.html
http://www.theradiancefoundation.org/factophobia/

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:30 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Hey ranger!! How ya been bro.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:36 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry - Do smokers have higher cancer rates because non smokers are mean to them?

do alcoholics have liver disease because the Baptist do not drink?

Do crack addicts die early because most Americans look down on crack use?

that is about as stupid as saying gay men have higher STDs because of homophobia.

Take note - the CDC did not actually give any science or tables on this one.

Heck man, you are educated. Look through the PC now and then

Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:36 pm
MMT 1000 Club

gator stated - "Hey ranger!! How ya been bro."

Better than I deserve. Wash your hands after getting this message. Me being a homophobe may travel through your computer, get on your key board, and cause you to catch an STD.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:37 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry

Just out of curiosity. Do you believe the CDC reports showing higher STD rates among gay men are accurate, or do you think it is a lie?

Do you literally believe that STD rates are higher amongst homosexuals because of homophobia?

I know what you read, but do you know the difference from Objective vs. Subjective?

Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:48 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

RangerPeePee: Do you not understand that external pressures on the gay population cause them more stress which makes them drink more or do more drugs, which leads to riskier behavior like unprotected sex and sex with multiple partners and the like. This is simplistic I know, but I'm bringing it down to a level you might understand.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:52 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Check this link -http://www.theradiancefoundation.org/factophobia/

"Even more ridiculous is the CDC’s own contradiction. Gail Bolan, the Director of the CDC’s STD Prevention Division, is quoted as saying: “Though the CDC surveyed individuals about risk factors, such as unprotected sex or a higher number of partners, there hasn’t been enough difference in behavior to explain the increase.” Yet a study from the same federal agency found a 20 percent rise in unprotected sex among gay men, including an increase in men who engaged in anal sex from 2005 to 2011. Newsflash CDC Director: That’s a significant, and risky, behavioral change."

Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:53 pm
MMT Pro Member

Welcome back RangerP. The duck man was just talking about you the other day.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:55 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry -" RangerPeePee: Do you not understand that external pressures on the gay population cause them more stress which makes them drink more or do more drugs, which leads to riskier behavior like unprotected sex and sex with multiple partners and the like. This is simplistic I know, but I'm bringing it down to a level you might understand."

I love when black folks say "keep it real". Let us keep it real.

In society today, who is getting attacked, the gay folks, or the religious folks who think homosexuality is bad for the family, for the nation, and for the individual?

Is Hollywood for homosexuality, or for the homophobes?

Is the MSM for homosexuality or for the homophobes?

Are the majority of professor on our colleges for homosexuality, or for the homophobes?

On MMT, who is getting beat up in the politics threads for speaking on the truths of homosexuality?

We live in a society that has a hatred for the Christian baker, but ignores the rape done by a Terry Bean because there is such a love affair for the homosexual.

I asked on here earlier who on MMT ever heard of Terry Bean before my post, and not one person replied. that should tell you something.

for you to think that homosexuals have higher STDs from all this "pressure" is purely ridiculous. Our public schools, our colleges, our entertainment industry, our current government, and popular opinion are all in bed with the homosexuals.

homosexual have higher STDs because they partake in risky behavior, unprotected sex, and because anal sex is more likely to pass on STDs.

Keep it Real!!!!

Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:00 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Mudwiser stated "Welcome back RangerP. The duck man was just talking about you the other day."

thanks, tell Duckman I said hello.

Both of you go take a shower. You may catch syphilis from just thinking about me

Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:02 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

RangerPeePee: Woukd you want to bet there's a much higher incidence of metal health problems, self destructive behavior, and suicide in the homosexual population than the heterosexual? Do I really have to fine a study to prove this to you or can we agree on that? Just in case, here's a good one http://psychcentral.com/lib/higher-risk ... ls/0006527

Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:28 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Thanks rangerp. We don't need a shower because we don't think about hairy man azzes..
We do think about not so hairy vaginas! I admit that I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body, cuz I love me some women!

Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:42 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry wrote “RangerPeePee: Woukd you want to bet there's a much higher incidence of metal health problems, self destructive behavior, and suicide in the homosexual population than the heterosexual? Do I really have to fine a study to prove this to you or can we agree on that? Just in case, here's a good one http://psychcentral.com/lib/higher-risk ... ls/0006527 “

Below is a quote from one of the studies blaming homophobia on the problems suffered by gays

...we must combat the homophobia and discrimination that gay and bisexual men face from families, communities, and society at large. We must understand that such oppression not only perpetuates the HIV epidemic but also compromises the overall wellness of gay and bisexual men. In the end, our best hope for eradicating the HIV epidemic in gay and bisexual men will arise from the combined strength of biomedical, social, behavioral and legislative interventions. Finally, for preventive efforts to be meaningful and effective, such approaches must understand the lives of gay and bisexual men, support us in development of strong and healthy identities, and help us in the creation of strong communities in which we will not only be cared for but also able to take care of ourselves and support each other."

Translation?

You are no longer allowed to quote...

Romans 1:24-28
"Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;"

Man wants to spit in the face of God and shake his fist at God, and then cannot understand why his own actions lead to pain and suffering.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:19 pm
MMT 1000 Club

https://www.gaydays.com/

From the link above - Gay Days at Disney World is the world's most popular gay and lesbian celebration, attracting over 150000 gay and lesbian travelers to Orlando Florida

http://www.amplifyingglass.com/disneys- ... animation/

From the link above - Disney Announces, ‘Princes’, First Film With Openly Gay Characters

I do not think Walt intended any of this. Could there be any consequences of such actions?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/14/us/theme- ... ex-stings/

From the link above, over 30 Disney workers arrested for child sex crimes, and guess how many are homosexual?

Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:35 pm
MMT 1000 Club

OK - get your point, but just take a real stand against this administration. stop taking your veterans benefits I mean if this is so deplorable and intolerable, take a real stand draw a line in the sand stop cashing their checks and accepting any health care benefits that will show them that they won't be tolerated by you.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:28 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Baron Von stated "OK - get your point, but just take a real stand against this administration. stop taking your veterans benefits I mean if this is so deplorable and intolerable, take a real stand draw a line in the sand stop cashing their checks and accepting any health care benefits that will show them that they won't be tolerated by you."

You may have to explain that one a bit better. Not sure your statement makes sense/

I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies......

The Mission of our Army is to fight and win America's wars.

I have served honorably for almost three decades. I have three combat deployments. How many years have you served, and how many deployments do you have? Did you give up your paycheck?

One of the aspects of good leadership is speaking the truth and having candor. In this thread I have spoken truthfully, factually, statistically, applied history, and facts.

I ask nothing of you.

Do you doubt the truthfulness of the links I provided? Are you not alarmed that a man of Terry Bean's position raped a 15 year old boy, and that it was ignored by the media?

Are you ok with the nation's Safe School Czar supporing the statutory rape of a 15 year old boy?

Define "their checks"

Are you saying that I do not deserve my salary because I speak the truth regarding Sexual Assaults in our military? Or is it that I provided you truth that your were ignorant of concerning folks like Terry Bean, Keving Jennings, and others?

You state "just take a real stand against this administration..." I am not standing against, I am standing for. I stand for truth, I stand for for our soldiers, I stand for our children, I stand for the 1st Amendment, I stand for America.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:27 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Great to see you back Ranger P. I learned a lot from you when I first got on here.

One day we will realize that Obama was the first gay president.

I do not trust all gay people. All I know of them is that they are predators, not just for kids but for anyone they think they can "change". Some women hair dressers I know will tell you of the stories that their gay buddies talk about in getting "virgins" and people they can "change"

Like Ranger P, I have read some on this. Gays that say they are in a marriage does not mean that they are exclusive. From and article I read a long time ago, over 65% of gay couples say they are in open relationships. The author said the rest are just lying.

They will be trying to explain that being with young kids is just a natural thing. Why is it that gay travel magazines of the past hinted at sex travel to meet up with young boys mostly in Asia.

Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:34 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:37 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:46 am
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Hell of a read and a lot of facts but the main point to be takin away from all this. Is the uneducated voted in Obama and the rest have to pay the price and we will be dealing with the repercussions for years. Thank you Rangerp

Sent from the company's iPad while at work

Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:02 pm
MMT 1000 Club

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/04/ ... onference/

Those zany gays are at it again, going after our youth. (see link above)

So kids in Iowa who attended the Iowa Governor’s Conference on LGBTQ Youth though it was about anti-bullying. Wrong.

Turns out it was a profanity laced performance by a drag queen with graphic conversations on oral sex and a transgender tutorial.

Parents were not so thrilled with they found out that paid speakers told kids that how “pleasurable it is for gay couples to eat each other’s behinds and how to use different flavors of (oils) to make it taste better.”

I am sure Obama and Kevin Jennings are proud.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:51 am
MMT 1000 Club

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/to ... teens.html

As many as 100 high school students walked out of a national journalism conference after an anti-bullying speaker began cursing, attacked the Bible and reportedly called those who refused to listen to his rant “pansy assed.”
The speaker was Dan Savage, founder of the “It Gets Better” project, an anti-bullying campaign that has reached more than 40 million viewers with contributors ranging from President Obama to Hollywood stars. Savage also writes a sex advice column called “Savage Love.”

Savage, and his husband, were also guests at the White House for President Obama’s 2011 LGBT Pride Month reception. He was also invited to a White House anti-bullying conference.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:08 am
MMT 1000 Club

Interesting

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:13 am
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry – Question for you. Since we are supposed to make believe Bruce Jenner is a woman now, have women now won the men’s decathalon?

In this fantasy game of whack-a-gender, does the person have to identify as a female while achieving success?

if they were born that way… Then surely they already were a female even when they were denying their "gender "?

Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:19 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:33 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

"Veterans are slightly more likely to commit suicide as non-veterans."

"Veterans need psychiatric help."

"LGTBQ+ are twice as likely to commit suicide as straights."

"Everyone except LGTBQ+ needs psychiatric help."

-lib logic

Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:43 am
MMT Super Elite Member

RangerP: Did you know that in 1970's The showers in the dorms at Tulane University were all common. There were no male/female showers, only individual stalls with a plastic curtain.. This was 40 years ago. For a young man like me from the country who grew up going to mandatory church services in public school, this was quite the transition. I learned quickly that one did not need artificial barriers and that we all had to learn to respect each other's spaces just as simple human beings. So it's your problem if you can't deal with others in that context and not the LGBT segment of our society. I'm assuming your offspring didn't go to Tulane, not that they aren't smart enough, but but because the "liberalism" you could not tolerate.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:49 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Your post has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Did you get raped in the shower?

Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:59 am
MMT 1000 Club

How do we do we stop sexual predators (the real villain in this story) should we start and in all fairness to the internet information regurgitation act look very closely at our religions?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/roy-speck ... 08805.html

http://boz.religionnews.com/2014/01/09/ ... tatistics/

Do we need to look at how much faith we put in these people as your spiritual guides and is there status as privileged professionals (like Doctors, Lawyers) somehow protecting them from persecution or prosecution? Do we really want to believe so badly that these people are so good and righteous that this couldn’t possibly happen?

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/The-proble ... ing-379339

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyat ... d-abusers/

http://moralcompassblog.com/2013/04/04/ ... this-blog/

Of course not all religious people are sexual predators and pedophiles and making the assumption that all should be held responsible for the actions of the few is also ridiculous. I would love to share war stories with you from my 2 tours or the mass graves in Bosnia of Muslims murdered by Christians and I’ve seen the same things you saw, the girls with their noses cut off or the slit from the corner of their mouths to their ears because sharia religious law mandates she didn’t die during a sexual assault (usually by a family member) or something more a grievous like falling in love with someone from a different sect of the same religion, all shear unexplainable madness.

I don’t know the answer, no one really does. We do the best we can with what we have and try and be good people. rangerp you must be a Soldier and a person of worth for having almost 30 years TIS and survived the RIF’s of the 90s and QRB’s of the 2010’s (are those still accurate acronyms) and I thank you for your service to our nation. I only have 25 years TIS and retired after I realized I had missed more than half my sons life (training, schools, deployments ect ect).

I’ll stick to doing compression tests and leak downs on engines and sawing oil filters in half to see what’s in them, because these discussions have a way of sucking the fun out of forums.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:04 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:06 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry -

I copy and past to much. I thought you were a lawyer. Try to keep up.

everything copied and pasted are direct links to the topic at hand.

The title is "Obama's gay friend raped a 15 year old boy"\

I showed you that he was a friend of Obama, and that he raped a 15 year old boy. I tied in facts about Kevin Jennings, and I tied in facts concerning other prominent leaders in the gay community recently getting arrested for child porn. There is a patter to all of this.

Today I gave you links of gay sponsored filth being pumped into our public schools in the name of anti-bullying.

it is not that hard to follow.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:28 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:39 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

You had no point. You rambled about shower curtains at college. It had nothing to do with the topic at hand.

fact: Homosexuality and pedophilia are very much connected. Some of the biggest name leaders in the gay community are getting arrested and convicted for child sex crimes. The democrats and MSM try to hid the facts, and are trying to force the homosexual filth on the rest of the nation.\\

Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:43 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:50 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Child molestation is filth.

I showed you the connection between homosexuality and pedophilia.

Terry Bean founded the largest LGBT support group in the nation. He raped a 15 year old - that is filth.

Kevin Jennings defended the rape of a 15 year old boy - that is filth. he was the nation's safe school czar

This morning, I gave you a link showing where the gays in Iowa under the guise of anti-bullying, actually bullied Christian students, and were teaching homosexual filth to school age children.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:55 am
MMT 1000 Club

Well...i dont care none for obama or the gays...but i sure am glad to see ranger back!!!!!
there might be hope now :D :D :D

Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:59 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:07 am
Profile WWW
MMT Sponsor

Homosexual and none homosexual pedophiles are filth and should be exterminated!!!!! End of story!

gatorheads@comcast.net

Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:22 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next