It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 2:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Lies, Damn Lies, and Liberal Statistics. 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Lies, Damn Lies, and Liberal Statistics.
Here are two articles on the liberal, pro democrat Huffington Post today concerning the biker gang shootout in Waco, Texas.

I do not think I have ever read anything that is packed as full of lies, and that purposefully misleads with statistics as these two articles.

I am not going to comment yet on the specific lies. I will give Dguidry first shot, but this without a doubt shows me that liberal democrats do not give a squirt of piss about black lives; it is only the black votes that matter. I could literally write a book on the lies of these two articles. If one were to teach a college class on critical thinking, these articles would be great assignments for people to dig into the numbers, and come out with the real truth. I challenge anyone on here to read the articls, and see if you can find the lies. For even more fun, read the comments, and see the self loathing of white liberal, and the purposeful ignorance.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/1 ... 07050.html White-On-White Crime Strikes Again In Waco

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/1 ... 05706.html Why Are White Gang Members Destroying Their Own Community?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Tue May 19, 2015 12:32 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: Lies, Damn Lies, and Liberal Statistics.
Bad timing. Give it a day or two. :lol:

"You should be more concerned with watching football than making chit fall out the sky!!!"
- My Wife

Tue May 19, 2015 1:54 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Before I dive into a soliloquy of sorts, I will jot down a few questions that one might ask when reading these articles.

What is the goal of the author and why?

Who is the intended audience?

The author very much wants you to know that in 2011, white on white murders outnumbered black on black murders. Based on that statement, here are some questions to ponder.

What does the term "statistical significance" mean?

What percentage of the US population is white? What percentage is black?

What is the yearly percentage of white on black murders vs. the black on white murders?

Do Hispanic murders get counted with the white, the black, or is there a separate category for Hispanic?

Of all people murdered in the US last year, what is the percentage break down by race?

If blacks murdered at the same rate as whites, what would happen to the national murder per capita rate?

If whites murdered at the same rate as blacks, what would happen to the national murder per capita rate?

What percentage of whites in America are born into single parent families, how about blacks?

What is the average age of the biker gang members, and what is the average age of black gangs like the Bloods, and Cripps?

What is the racial makeup of those arrested in Waco?

What is the racial makeup of the Banditos Motorcycle Gang? How about the Mongols?

What percentage of gangs nationally are criminal white motorcycle gangs?

In that past year, have there been any other gang on gang violence that resulted in as many killed as in Waco, if so, what gangs were involved, and did the media cover it nationally?

This I can guarantee you; the answers to those questions are easily obtained, and some of the answers are in the articles (you just have to do the math). If you have the answers to these questions, and could do a debate with the authors of these articles in front of an audience, you would send those authors running out of the room. Their lies would be exposed.

Tue May 19, 2015 6:55 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

I'm busy fighting two fronts over here. My mental resources are being taxed at the moment.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Tue May 19, 2015 7:07 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

well go fight the one that you may have a chance to win, and put your mind to good use. I am patient

While I like messing with you, I do not necessarily want to call you out personally, as you have nothing to do with this article.

That being stated, this article is a window into the soul of the modern liberal. It is a classic case of them twisting truth, and not giving a flip about the fate of blacks.

Tue May 19, 2015 7:15 pm
MMT Addict

Tue May 19, 2015 8:38 pm
MMT Pro Member

Leave Deano alone for awhile. He is busy saving one of my fishing areas. Those who ride in south LA, want 110% of his focus fighting these anti mud boat politicians .

Tue May 19, 2015 10:14 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

:lol: keep those blinders on dude.

We wonder why this country is circling the drain... :roll:

Wed May 20, 2015 7:49 am
MMT Super Elite Member

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Wed May 20, 2015 7:53 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

I will not dive real deep into why the articles above are complete lies, but I might as well do a little math, being I posted this is the first place.

The goals of the article is to shift focus away from the problem in America with black on black violence, by trying to declare that there are more white on white murders in the year 2011.

What the article never mentions, is the percentage of the population that is white, black, Hispanic, and where the Hispanic murders are carried in the FBI crime stats. I will let you know up front that Hispanic murders are carried in the white, unless the Hispanic is black African American (like a black Puerto Rican). That means if a pure blooded Mexican, kills another Mexican in Texas, both will be carried in the white column.

Whites make up 77.7% of the US population. If all things were equal, they would do 77.7% of the murder, but they actually commit just under50% of all murders in the US.

Blacks make up 12.5% of the US population and yet they commit 50% of all murders annually.

If blacks committed murder at the same rate as whites, the national murder per capita rate would automatically drop by over 40%, making us one of the most murder free nations in the world

If whites committed murder at the same rate as blacks, the national murder per capita rate would rise by 258%, making us one of the most violent nations in the world.

The article also fails to tell you that last year there were 189 black people murdered by whites, and there were 409 whites murdered by blacks. Blacks murder whites over two times the rate that whites murder blacks.

The article also fails to mention that the white/Hispanic gangs in the shoot-out have thrown off mainstream American white culture, and are more closely living like the black gangs who do so much of the nation's murders. The Waco incident was not carried out by NRA members and Tea party folks.

If you stood in front of the news cameras and declared that murder in America would drop drastically if black people adopted mainstream white American culture, you would be called a racist. While they might call you a racist, you would be statistically and mathematically correct.

Liberals hate math. The reason these articles were written, is to camouflage the truth, because deep down, liberals do not care about black lives, they just want the black votes.

Keep it real (and use math to do it)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu May 21, 2015 11:41 am
MMT Addict

Thu May 21, 2015 12:02 pm
MMT 1000 Club

OK enough of this BS - let's get back to see who can pump the most grease into their LU

B-17_Bomber_Dropping_Bombs.jpg

Thu May 21, 2015 12:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]