It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 8:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Do we have any Dylann Roofs lurking in this forum???? 
MMT Super Elite Member

Post Do we have any Dylann Roofs lurking in this forum????
His dad had given him a .45 for his birthday in April.

He reloaded 5 times.

He was reported by a survivor to have said that blacks were taking over the country so they must die.

Are there any of you who, deep down in your souls, actually support what he did?

My question may seem ridiculous to most, but for some, given comments on this forum, it is not.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:05 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: Do we have any Dylann Roofs lurking in this forum????
Way too soon. Leave it alone Dean. South Carolina as a whole is taking this ordeal to heart.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:16 pm
MMT 1000 Club

I have never seen any comment on here that would lead me to believe that fellow MMT members want to commit mass murder.

I find it odd that you did not ask a similar question a month or so back when the DC Mansion Murder took place. Daron Dylon Wynt murdered a family of white folks, and not a peep from you. As a matter of fact, when the murder count jumped out of control in Baltimore from the black on black murder spree, you were silent again.

If we are honest about interracial murder you might do well to check the FBI crime stats, and discover A “white” homicide victim is over twice as likely to be killed by a black than a black homicide victim is to be killed by a “white.” Sixteen percent of “white” victims in homicide incidents involving a single victim and single offender were killed by blacks, compared with only 7 percent of black victims who are killed by “whites.” Given the fact that blacks are less than 13 percent of the national population, their homicide rate against whites and Hispanics combined is vastly disproportionate to their share of the population. There were 431 black killers of “whites,” compared to 193 “white” killers of blacks. Undoubtedly a large percentage of interracial killings involve gang killings among black and Hispanic gangs; the number of non-Hispanic whites who kill blacks is undoubtedly far lower than 193. (The number of non-Hispanic whites killed by blacks is also presumably lower than 431.) Blacks are also disproportionately represented among cop killers. In 2013, blacks made up 42 percent of all cop killers whose race was known.

Statistically speaking, it makes more sense for you to ask "are there any Daron Dylon Wynts lurking in here".

Keep it real.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:19 pm
MMT 1000 Club

^^ Well look at that, facts. Nothing more nothing less!

Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:23 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain

Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:31 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Black lives matter only when they taken by whites…. :shock:

Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:34 pm
MMT Addict

I've been waiting for you to post some idiotic rant about the tragedy that took place in Charleston. I am truly surprised it took this long.
You are so consumed with your self righteous, liberal BS that you use a tragedy to promote, foment even, your liberal ideas about what you think about your fellow man.
How dare you pose such a question?
I'll tell you how. You look for vindication for your liberal ideas. You use this as an example of how all people that do not share your ideas think. Just because people in this forum differ vastly from your views of a perfect society does not mean....I repeat, does not mean that they sanction or, to use your warped term, "actually support" this act of hate. You Deano, not anyone else would issue such a question
Shame on you.
You are endemic of the liberal plantation and the destruction of our great country.
Shame on you.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:41 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

I'm only asking the question of those who may sympathize with this individual. I did not ask the question to spark a debate about crime or who is more evil, blacks or whites. If the question does not apply to you then don't answer.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:43 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

I shoot black ducks. I'd shoot white ones if guns were allowed in parks.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:47 pm
MMT Addict

Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:52 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:55 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Addict

Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:13 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

South Carolina steps of the capital recently:

gty_south_carolina_flag_kb_150618_4x3_992.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:14 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Addict

Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:19 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Its tough being a voice on here for 9 dead African Americans who died at the hands of a white racist in the heart of a state who's symbol is a flag which symbolizes oppression of African Americans. I'm sorry, but this has to be said.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

You aren't a voice for anyone here. And the fact that you think you are means you really are full of yourself and can't see your own hypocrisy in half of your statements here. They have plenty of "voices" for them and the dude that did it doesn't deserve discussion. You have no common ground with those people, and aren't championing any of their causes by trying to stir us up on this site. YOUR liberal views don't represent or speak for them just because they were a different color. Not all black people are bad, and not all black people are liberal, and not all black people are even remotely like the ones you think have been wronged and need free rides. If you seriously think we support that guy, then you don't belong here. Aside from all the other reasons you don't belong here, go ahead and add that one to the list. Go away.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:35 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:40 pm
MMT Addict

Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:57 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Had I been in the vicinity of that horrible crime, I would not have hesitated to go in after him (armed or unarmed), I would not hesitate to put my body between the gunman and a child, or one of the six female victims. When I got my hands on that evil little bastard, I would have crushed his skull and that stupid bowl hair cut.

I am betting most of the other MMT members feel the same way.

I hope this little bastard gets the death penalty. I would like to see him hang publically.

Not sure why you (dguidry) have such a sick mind and would think people on here would some how sympathize with this evil and weak minded monster.

Have you noticed that your fellow liberals (Obama included) are now screaming to take away 2nd Amendment freedoms.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:05 pm
MMT 1000 Club

"Stop preying on the anguish of the poor souls' families that lost loved ones in this tragedy only to promote your liberal idea of how the world should be."

Thats what he and the other race baiters do.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:14 pm
MMT 1000 Club

You ever had your ass beat so bad you shit your pants? You take up for these niqqers every way you can. Take a walk through the hood at night and see if they like you taking up for them, no they don't give a shit. You'll be robbed, and beat so bad you'll shit your pants, if not killed.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:18 pm
MMT 1000 Club

“There is another class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. ... Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don’t want the patient to get well.” ~Booker T Washington.

I think Dean has joined that crowd of "race-problem solvers". He seems to be the one lurking on this forum.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:21 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:32 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:40 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Addict

Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:42 pm
MMT 1000 Club

The Confederate Flag does not fly over our statehouse Dean. It's been years since it's been up there. There is a battle flag that is flown in a Civil War Memorial on the grounds. Good try tho.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:49 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:57 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

You're just as bad as Obama and his "that could be my son/daughter" speeches. He and people like you have only made things worse. If there weren't any racists on this forum before your post, there is now. Nice job fueling the fire troll.

"You should be more concerned with watching football than making chit fall out the sky!!!"
- My Wife

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:01 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:16 pm
MMT 1000 Club

HAy Dean

- Mark Twain

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:18 pm
MMT Addict

Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:42 pm
MMT Addict

Give this a read.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/06 ... -millions/

He nails it.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:16 pm
MMT 1000 Club

9-10yrs. I don't remember exactly.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:15 pm
MMT 1000 Club

But even tho the "horrendous" battle flag is still shown on public display, in a state where 9 blacks were killed by a young white man, this is what has been happening in Charleston. Nothing like Ferguson or Baltimore.

Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:05 pm
MMT Addict

Dean, this will show you what people here in Charleston are made of and where their hearts are.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/06 ... ve-to-say/

Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:18 am
MMT 1000 Club

Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:40 am
MMT Addict

The original post was intended to fan racial flames in the typical liberal fashion just as our president did yesterday, during the Martin tragedy in Florida, and so forth. These liberals will stoop to any means necessary to promote their agenda even if on the backs of people suffering great loss and pain.
What does the president do in this terrible time of tragedy...uses the poor souls who were cowardly murdered as they prayed, to promote another liberal agenda....gun control.
What a despicable little man indeed.
Using this tragedy to promote an agenda unrelated to helping these families heal is completely without heart or compassion.
It clearly illustrates the hate in the hearts of the people doing it.
Sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut and let people merely think that you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:59 am
MMT 1000 Club

Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:02 am
MMT Pro Member

Way to chime in there buddy. Ill let you gobble my wiener to since you asked. You really got me with that comment. What are you about 18 yrs old tryin to fit in where you don't? You guys are some of the biggest egotistical bunch of pricks I've ever seen. Lol shut the f&$k up and get back on momma's tit.

Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next