It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 SCOTUS: Obamacare constitutional, gay marriage ban is not 
MMT Pro Member

Post Re: SCOTUS: Obamacare constitutional, gay marriage ban is no
I guess you need to group nuns with lesbos. They used to torture us in catholic school.

Bottom line, I don't care. Arrest, prosecute and castrate guilty child molesters. Don't blame evil gay and lesbos. Plenty of straight people out there abusing kids and getting there hand slapped. No chance for second chance in my world.

Social conservatives are going to kill the Rep party. Rep party should stand for less government (not more rules , even for things like marraige), less taxes, and protect the country. I don't need the gov telling me what religion to believe, who I can marry, or taking care of those too lazy to work.

Only Jeb bush is getting that, and I don't want another bush in office. But I also don't need a bunch of preachers pushing their beliefs in government to save the sinners.

Again, lost cause, and I don't care about it. So why ruin a party over it. Let it go. Or just hand he government over to lib lawyers.

Join the Conservative party, not the social Conservative party with fringe issues.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:32 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:22 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Born and raised Catholic 12 years of school never molested by a priest never heard of it. But after it started coming out about all of the scandals I drop the church like a bad habit. Still will not go with the communist in charge my opion is all I'm saying I have put the Catholic religion on my dog tags my whole military career. Have been close to death and still do not want there last rights but all being said. If they $tart marry gays that will be the end of the Catholic religion.

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain

Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:52 pm
MMT Pro Member

Just saying , lost battle , move on. I don't understand it, don't want to know the details you post. I will just chose to ignore it for the rest of my days. Life is too short to worry about or fight people different from me.

Now if you get in my face with it, different story.

For the last 15 years, tv has successfully de-sensitized me to it. Every show has one or two .

The problem for you is I'm like the majority of republican party. I don't like it, don't understand it, and really don't care enough to do anyhing about it.

Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:22 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Just look at the commercials today everyone is either black or gay just saying they are winning

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain

Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:25 pm
MMT 1000 Club

By the ruling from SCOTUS pertaining to licensing across all 50 states. A concealed carry license must be recognized by all 50 states. The libs in New York and Cali are gonna have mass head explosions from this new ruling! Thanks SCOTUS!

Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:38 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:28 pm
MMT 1000 Club

- Mark Twain

Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:54 pm
MMT 1000 Club

I find it sickening that our President would light up the white house to celebrate a deviant and wicked lifestyle, but not to honor the birth of our personal freedoms and liberties.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:12 am
MMT Super Elite Member

I suppose some would agree that all gay people should be thrown off of the nearest tall building. Now where have we seen that recently?

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:23 am
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

And I suppose the same people would argue that any woman who aborts her pregnancy or the doctors who perform them should suffer the same fate?

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:26 am
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:29 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:39 am
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:04 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:41 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:28 pm
MMT 1000 Club

If they ask you for a cake, you better bake it, or the liberals are going to shut down your business, and fine you $130,000.00

Hey Dean, are these the people you love to defend? This is a picture from a recent San Fran gay pride event. Are you proud for them?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:34 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:36 pm
MMT Elite Member

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:01 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

This guy in the middle

fred-phelps.jpeg

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:21 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:32 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:37 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

What do I say about the message?

I say the messenger is a democrat lawyer (like you) who is attempting to get a law suit.

There is nothing Biblical about his message, nor do Baptist have the same message.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world....

that means those in the sin of homosexuality, adultery, drug addiction. All are sins, and Jesus died to save sinners. Those that accept his sacrifice and turn from their sin can have salvation.

Paul stated in 1 Cor 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

he laid it out, and adulterers, homosexuals (the effeminate that abuse themselves) are lumped in together

Two verses later we see Paul state in verse eleven "And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God."

That tells me that Paul was preaching to those who were saved out of adultery, homosexually and unrighteousness.

Christians do not hate homosexuals, drug addicts, adulteress, or any sinners (we are all sinners). We hate the sin.

Why would we not hate drug addiction? Look what a drug like meth does to the individual.

Why would we not hate homosexuality. Look at what it does. Gays are but 2.5% of the population yet they have 75% of the nation's syphilis, made up over 65% of new HIV cases in the US last year, lesbians lead the nation in domestic abuse and assault, gay men commit 1/3 of the nation's child molestations....... This is not a lifestyle I would wish on anyone, and I pray these people get salvation.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:46 pm
MMT Addict

Bingo!!!

Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:59 pm
MMT 1000 Club

What we are seeing today with the attack on Christianity is not what our Founding Fathers intended.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:03 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:00 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

The picture you posted is Fred Phelps (he started Westboro) in the flesh.

His "message" is not from the right, it is from the left. It is ploy to line his own pocket.

I would argue the hate is coming from the side of the left. I am not hearing anti-gay hate from anyone, but I am hearing plenty of anti Christian hate throughout liberal media. the Huffington Post is loaded down it.

Christian business owners are literally being sued for not violating there own moral conscience. There is nothing constitutional about what we are seeing.

Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:04 pm
MMT Addict

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:35 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:38 pm
MMT Addict

Ranger hands Dean his a** again.
I had no idea about the people behind the Westboro Baptist Church.
A bunch of liberal, democrat lawyers....makes sense now.

Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:07 am
MMT 1000 Club

If liberals can have a sanctuary city that thumbs its nose at the federal government in regards to illegal immigrants, could conservatives not have a sanctuary state that protects traditional marriage against the Supreme Court’s unconstitutional ruling?

A state can legalize marijuana and thumb its nose at federal drug laws, why not do the same with marriage?

It might be a good time to dust off the 10th Amendment.

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:25 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:04 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Addict

Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:22 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:42 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2