It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Ferguson Revisited 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Ferguson Revisited
So a year has past since the events have taken place when Michael Brown attack a police office and was killed. Riots looting shooting robberies ect all occurred as the residents took their anger out on their own community. In the wake of all the investigations many police offices and other police supervisors heads rolled in part by political correctness and the media casting a negative light on them. Police officials that did nothing wrong never changed after full a investigation by the feds.

So one year later we have more violence in Ferguson as Bottles were thrown at police and reports of several stores being broke into. As the protests once again got out of hand police in riot gear tried to dispearse the crowd before chaos broke loose. Then some thug decided it was a good idea to start shooting dont have all the details weather it was at police or other citizens but four police officers shot this man to protect themselves and those in the area.

It seems with all the heads that rolled as far as city officials and and police that the citizens could see the changes made and as a community move on and come together for each other but I guess thats not the case.

Maybe it wasn't a problem with the police and policing of Ferguson maybe the real problem is the people of Ferguson.

Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:48 am
MMT Addict

Post Re: Ferguson Revisited
My blood boils every time I see these stories. At this point I wonder why there are any good people/ police left in ferguson. When the police were told to stand down and take rocks and bottle last year, I would have thrown my riot gear in the street and went to the house. Same as now, fighting against a culture of goons that will never overcome stereotypes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:46 am
MMT Addict

Post Re: Ferguson Revisited

Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]