It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 ISIS enshrines theology of rape 
MMT Pro Member

Post ISIS enshrines theology of rape
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/08/14/wo ... ?referrer=

This is a recent NYT article on ISIS and how they encourage rape and okay it through religion. It's a long story but I think it is a necessary read. Warning though it does have some first hand accounts of rape in it and of the sex slave market as a whole. It's extremely sick to me, and I think it's about time we take more military action and kill all those bastards.

Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:57 pm
MMT Addict

Post Re: ISIS enshrines theology of rape
We have totally screwed this entire thing up by doing nothing this entire time. Now they are totally embedded and have access to chemical weapons apparently. Having a mush ball in the White House has, and will, continue to cause a lot of lives which will get worse when we finally are forced to take the fight to them. Very sad on every front.

Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:14 am
MMT Addict

Post Re: ISIS enshrines theology of rape
We have Barack Hussein Obama to thank for enabling these terrorists. Being a apologist for the islamofascists has been his role since he took office. Between the bungling of US foreign policy in the middle east by that idiot crook Hillary Clinton and the low IQ current secretary of state Kerry we have a powder keg in the middle east that's ready to blow and we have no allies over in that region to contain these mad men.
Thanks again Barack Hussein Obama and the fools that voted for him, you own this disaster and there is no denying it. The facts are indisputable.
Thanks democrats.
Once again, a democrat administration has screwed up this country and the world.

Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]