Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Hillary email video 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Hillary email video

Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:32 pm
MMT F.E.

Post Re: Hillary email video
Kinda ironic...

Its sad to see segments like waters world where they run around asking folks what do you think of ____... And Hell I'd be the first to admit they cherry pick the dumb ones just cause it makes good entertainment but still Id be betting dollars to doughnuts that you could even enlighten some of the people and they'd defend Hillary to the T and scream innocence until proven guilty!!! But you flash em the headline like Cecil the lion or Mike Brown and all you get is shrieks of murder, injustice, and calling for someones head on a stake... I dont mind someone having their own view points on a subject but it kills me to see such a double standard and separation in this country, I mean for crying out loud, If you do something that others deem as "insensitive" or "offensive" in today's world all it takes is a few taps on a keyboard and a few clicks to ruin someones life.... Just because they disagree with your stance on a topic...

Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:22 am
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: Hillary email video

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain

Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]