It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Ben Carson making the libs cry 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Ben Carson making the libs cry
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ben ... a355ad32d6

Carson suggested that men might want to think about getting out of their seat and attacking the gunman instead of just lying down and dying. The libs are attacking him for it. Nothing will make a liberal feminist crap down the leg of a polyester pantsuit faster than someone implying that men in America actually act manly.

Seems like I remember an incident a few weeks back where three Americans on a train did exactly what Carson suggested, and foiled a gunman's plan to kill folks. Libs have a hard time learning lessons.

Liberals thrive on being a victim, so actually attacking the attacker is so foreign to their wussified way of thinking. This is the reason Obama’s mark on our military will be queer soldiers, female rangers, and open serving transgenders. Liberals hate anything tough or masculine. They prefer men in mom-jeans, and cowardly actions. This might be the reason that in 2008 America picked a choom-gang community organizer over a prior war hero and prisoner of war. America has bought into the wussification plan, and men have volunteered to self-castrate to appease feminists and homosexuals.

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:48 am
MMT Super Elite Member

Post Re: Ben Carson making the libs cry
Are these your own words, RangerP? Becuase I have to say, this is one of your best posts ever. I disagree, but damn its good.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:14 am
Profile WWW
MMT Addict

I will vote for Ben Carson or Donald or Carly.
No politicians, no lawyers.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:23 am
MMT 1000 Club

cool

turban.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:17 pm
MMT Addict

In the Primary I am leaning to Carly but in the general I would vote for my dog before any of the moronic Democrats on the ticket. I think Carson is way over his head even if he is extremely smart. Running a country is a pretty difficult job to say the least

Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:24 pm
MMT Addict

I think carson has the right idea and feel like most of us do, but I dont think he has enough back bone. I like carley, but women have a problem holding grudges and letting their emotions get the best of them. I know alot of female school teachers who say they would much rather have a male principal than a female principal any day of the week. I like that trump is a no nonsense guy who stands up for what he believes and tells it like it is. We need a dick head in office who will not be persuaded by others. This country needs to toughen up real quick otherwise we are headed for doom. Ive watched every minute of the debates and have had my students write papers on them explaining what they saw from each candidate and what their opinions are. I just want them to be informed and learn how to see what people really are not what they appear to be. Just doing my part to try and help the next generation because its apparent we are dumb and weak.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:23 pm
MMT Pro Member

I think this article is spot on and I have always thought this. I don't care how well trained you are if you have a gun and 40 people rush you at once at a close distance you are going to lose.. No one cares enough about other people anymore to want to make the sacrifice to do that. I know if someone pulled a gun in one of my classes on campus and shot me I'd much rather be remembered as the guy that fought to try to stop him to save everyone than the guy that got shot lying on the ground crying "please don't." Carson is really starting to look more and more like the kind of candidate that will unite the nation and being us back to what it once was. I know his policies will be good and he will be a great leader, I just don't know if he has the skills and experience to fix our monetary issues.. He has the knowledge no doubt, but nothing beats real life experience in large companies like Trump has.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:55 am
MMT 1000 Club

Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:34 am
MMT 1000 Club

Kill as many of them piece of shit sand niqqers as u can.

Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:35 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:17 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Gurkhas have been fighting as part of the British Army for almost 200 years. They are from Nepal (north of India).

Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:49 am
MMT 1000 Club

Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:04 am
MMT Sponsor

gatorheads@comcast.net

Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:11 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]