It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 You Racist White Bastards 
MMT 1000 Club

Post You Racist White Bastards
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/miz ... bf3dee583d

I wrote a good bit here, I challenge you to read all of it.

(Read the story in the Link above)

Here it is, the smoking gun of racist acts committed by those mean white people at Missouri.

Let us take a look at these most egregious acts of overt racism against the black oppressed students at Missouri.

For starters, the article covers a six year period. In that six years there are supposedly 11 cases of overt racism against black students. That comes down to less than two incidents per year.

Now let us look at each specific case of racism against the black students at Missouri.

- Feb 2010 Two white dudes littered the black culture center with cotton balls.
Take note that no one was injured with the cotton balls, and both students were arrested, charged, convicted, and suspended from school. Now what exactly is the School President now supposed to do about a six year old incident? Do we imposed the death penalty for throwing cotton balls? The white dudes were convicted - what else do the black students want?

-Feb 2011 A white guy with dreadlocks spray-painted a racial slur on a statue.
The message that was painted was anti-jewish and had nothing to do with black people. Once again, the perp was arrested, charged, and convicted.

-A professor recounts being called racial slurs innumerable times.
Not one shread of evidence from the oh so liberal journalism professor. How in the world would we ever guess that an unknown white man in a pickup truck with a confederate flag yelled a racial slur at her. If it happens so often you would think she might write down a license plate, or film such a thing. Is it me, or does it just seem convienent for libs to always find a ficticious white man in a truck with rebel flags?

-Sep 2012 Someone repeatedly shouted a racial slur at the black president of the student body.
Once again there is no proof, just one person’s statement. Here is what I find interesting. If Missouri is such the bastion of racism, then how in the hell did a black dude get elected president of the student body? Blacks only make up 10% of the student body, and yet this man got elected. Remember, this is the same school where black homosexual football player Michael Sams was able to come out as gay, and no negative repercussions happened to the gay black man.

-2015 "These n****rs are getting aggressive with me."
From the article “On the night of Oct. 5, members of the Legion of Black Collegians, a historic black student government group at Mizzou, were rehearsing for a homecoming performance at an on-campus outdoor theater space. They noticed what they later described as an “obviously intoxicated” young white male approaching the group while talking on his cell phone. “ If the school is so racist why do they have Legions of black anything? A drunk kid said the N-word on his phone. We call it free speech. There is no law prohibiting such thing. If offended, call the law. Once again, no one was injured. Drunk college kids say stupid stuff. Had the drunk kid sang along with his favorit rap song and said the N-word, should he be arrested?

-2015 Protesters confronted Wolfe, were heckled by a mostly white crowd.
“confronted” my ass. These thugs illegally tried to stop the mans car and broke the law doing so. You do not have a right to use mobs and force people to confess “white privilege”. People present had a right to heckle the law breakers.

-2015 Someone smeared a swastika in human feces in a dorm bathroom.
So who did the poop swastika? No one knows. The swastika is generally done to rile up Jews, not blacks. For all we know, a Mexican did it. Until there is an arrest or it is know who pooped and wrote with said poop this cannot be linked as an act against black students.

-2015 The Internet did what it does best: acted racist as hell.
Anonymous racist remarks were “collected” on yik yak. If they are anonymous, then they do not know who made them, and once again these could even have bee made by black folks, white folks, korean folks, or anyone else. Remember, recently black churches in the area were set on fire, and it was a black dude doing it. Kind of need facts before we call it "racism"

-2015 Wolfe suggested "systematic oppression" is just a feeling black people get
Wolf was interrupted by rude protesters at an event and off the cuff asked a question about systematic oppression. Remember – Wolf is a liberal himself. He tried to answer the question and was shouted down before he could get the answer out. How is this overt racism that makes blacks unsafe at Missouri?

-2015 "Black."
In the early hours of Nov. 12, someone spray-painted over the word “Black” on a sign at the Gaines/Oldham Black Culture Center on campus. Just wondering here – is there a “White” Culture Center on campus? I am guessing not. Who spray painted the word black? Until I know, I am not willing to label it as racism by white folks.

Now here is where I find it interesting. We have less than two accounts per year of so called overt racism in six years. Not one person was injured or assaulted. In many of the cases, we do not even know the race of the so called perpetrator of the racism. In two cases, the racism was directed at Jews. In a number of the cases, there is absolutely zero proof that it even happened.

Keep it Real Bitches!

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:56 am
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: You Racist White Bastards
http://fox17online.com/2013/05/29/four- ... n-veto-nw/

White college girl raped by four black college men

Any racims here?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:23 am
MMT 1000 Club

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nc ... /22430567/

Another college gang rape.

How about here? Is this white privelege?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:30 am
MMT 1000 Club

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-five-c ... us-2014-12

Another college gang rape. Any racism here?

Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:34 am
MMT 1000 Club

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08 ... er-forget/

Two college kids (white) were both raped. They sodomized him and then shot him in the head.

They raped her for hours, then poured bleach down her throat and in her vagina. They wraped her in plastic and let her suffocate.

Any racism here?

Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:39 am
MMT 1000 Club

http://www.vdare.com/posts/sailer-in-ta ... hite-coeds

Oh Snap! What have we here? A black University of Missouri football player raping a white girl. I wonder why the lib press is not talking about this in relation to all the overt racism at Mizzu?

Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:47 am
MMT 1000 Club

13% of the population seems to commit such an extraordinary amount of crimes.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:53 am
MMT Addict

Dang, I wasn't aware that so many african american males were in college.
I guess the minority policies and programs that the democrats are pushing are finally getting some traction.

Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]