It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Radical Islam? 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Radical Islam?
Question: Why does our president have difficulty saying the recent murders in California are the work of Islamic Terrorists?

Answer: Barack HUSSEIN Obama

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:56 am
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: Radical Islam?
Here is the interesting aspect.

Just days ago, libs and the lib media were slobbering all over themselves screaming "terrorism" when some dope smoking crazy man showed up at a Colorado Planned Parenthood building and shot a Christian minister who was anti abortion and happen to be a cop, along with shooting an Iraq war vet.

Libs convinced themselves that the blame lay at the feet of Christians, Republicans, the NRA, anti abortions people, and had no real evidence.

Now you have two Muslims that recently made trips to both Pakistan and Saudi, had rifles, pistols, and numerous bombs, load bearing vests, and did a coordinated raid on a goverrnment building and libs can not bring themselves to think that it is a terrorist attack by none other than Muslims.

I literally believe liberalism is a mental disorder.

One day they a jumping to conclusions, the next day they are screaming at everyone not to jump to conclusions.

Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:01 am
MMT 1000 Club

Notice how no one is mentioning where the family of Syed Farook is from.

He is a Sunni Muslim Arab.

I wonder if his family might be from Syria?

Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:05 am
MMT Pro Member

The Great Pretender will not use the term Radical Islam for these reasons:

1. It would be an admission of guilt that his Middle East policies and actions are a complete failure
2. He is a follower of Islam
3. His wife Michelle tipped her hand and showed the cards when she stated that she had no use for
this country until her husband ran for President. They are Muslims and not patriots of the USA.

Please be advised that my reference to The Great Pretender means no lack of respect to the fine oldies group The Platters.

Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:05 am
MMT 1000 Club

It's a sad state of affairs ranger. Truly makes me want to pack a seabag if I thought it would really do any good. The current leadership is why I punched my ticket and came home. The term "leadership" is used loosely here also. They wouldn't be able to lead a toy train in the right direction if it was sitting on tracks, they'd try to drag it backward..... I can't honestly figure out which one is worse BHO or his wife. She seems just as hellbent to drown us in our own bathtub as he is.

-Custom pool noodle
-stage 4 water wings

Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:09 am
MMT 1000 Club

and it continues to get worse.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... men-in-co/

See article above. Both the Marines and the Army experimented to see if women could serve in combat units. The Ranger experiment showed women to be at a 98% failure rate, and could only make it through with multiple recycles and having a general officer step in. The Marines tried sending women to their infantry course, and it showed to be a 100% failure.

So what has Obama done? Damn the facts, full speed ahead with not only putting women in infantry and armor, they can now serve in the Marine Infantry, SEALS, Rangers, Delta, Special Forces....

We are ignoring the real problem with ISIS getting the fake man made global warming shoved down our throats all the while destroying out own military.

Hope and Change Baby!

Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:17 am
MMT Sponsor

gatorheads@comcast.net

Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:41 am
Profile WWW
MMT Sponsor

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gatorheads@comcast.net

Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:59 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

just weeks back, Obama stated - “Apparently, they’re (republicans) scared of widows and orphans coming into the United States of America as part of our tradition of compassion. First, they were worried about the press being too tough on them during debates. Now they’re worried about three-year-old orphans. That doesn’t sound very tough to me,"

But now we see a radical Muslim woman coming in to the US already radicalized. Are you telling me that Muslim Widows can not come here radicalized?

The male terrorist was born here and is the offsrping of Muslim imigrants to the US. Are you telling me that muslim orphans can not radicalize?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:50 am
MMT 1000 Club

Lots of talk in lib media over mass shootings and gun contorl, but they do not want to discuss terrorism.

I wonder why no one talking about Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez?

He is the Muslim terrorist who just last July shot and killed five service members and wounded more. The cause (his motivation) is still under investigation.

Is it not interesting that the liberal media has completely forgot him, and it was just five months ago that he attacked in the name of Islam?

Wake up America.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:54 am
MMT 1000 Club

http://shootingtracker.com/wiki/Mass_Shootings_in_2015

Take a look at the mass shooting tracker (link above).

14 "mass shootings" in Chicago just this year, yet total silence in the media over these. I wonder why? I wonder who did the shooting? I wonder who got shot?

Take a look at the names of the mass shooters. These must all be Christain white conservative terrorists, correct? Some of the names - Cortez Sims, Rishod Shermaine Fields, Cedric G. Prather, Anthony Giaquinta, Eric Antonio Cannady, Tommy Ray Jackson Jr, David Jamichael Daniels, Sudheer Khamitkar, Vincent Tyrone Smith, Zackary Alvarado, Marquiles Whaley, Rashawn Little, Marquell Maurice Jackson, Corey James Cain, Diego Thomas, Darius Ratcliff, Gawain Rushane Wilson, Pascasio Arellano, and Marcos Antonio Hernandez

Dean - why do you supposed lib media is so silent on the Chicago mass shootings?

Do black lives matter, or is it just the black votes?

Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:20 am
MMT Addict

Ranger, let me help you out here. (actually, I'm helping the dems with this comment)
It's the votes that matter.
Always has been about the votes.

Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:34 am
MMT 1000 Club

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain

Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]