It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 This Guy has a Point 
MMT Elite Member

Post This Guy has a Point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz2d6CSQ7xE

Most liberals seem to suffer from the same mental condition....it's called stupidity!

Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:41 am
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: This Guy has a Point
Yes he does. He thinks our president is a dumb ass idiot. And he is correct.

Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:49 pm
MMT Elite Member

Quoted from another forum:
"For those unfamiliar with Elbert Guillory, he is a former Louisiana State Senator that switched parties from dumbass to republican. Not that being a republican is some special thing, they are mostly idiots too; but he is a "Ben Carson, Colonel Allen West, Sheriff David Clark" type black republican that understands the phony's are purposely holding blacks back and exploiting them for power."

Most liberals seem to suffer from the same mental condition....it's called stupidity!

Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:40 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Many have preached on the grounds of what he is preaching. However, OBAMA and the Democrats have made those speeches mute on the basis of Racism! In the name of race, and political correctness we will all fall. All done with one interest...To buy votes, and stay in power and control.

Do you really believe Democrats think they are doing right? Democrats do not look at right and wrong and they are not your brothers keeper....They look out for "ME"...

Take a look at the African government....Look into the North Korean Government! This is their way,,,however, they are the greatest Houdini's!!! They actually make their voting base believe the opposite is true.

They want to be in power and oppress the greater population! Think communism...But surely cant just come in and say this!!! So they point the finger, and play on poverty and now, Racism, and political correctness is their vehicle of choice...

Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:16 am
MMT Pro Member

It's easier to control a population who's focus is pulled in 14 different directions. As long as they can keep everyone fighting amongst themselves for a tiny piece of dirt, they can continue to profit from the turmoil. And we all know we are ALL about "ME" (as much as we don't want to admit it). It's not just the Democrats, they've just figured out how to use this basic human failure to their advantage and aren't ashamed to use it against us. This has all been a long time in the making. The development of welfare, unemployment security, food stamps....all intended to make the lazy man even lazier, under the disguise of being helpful, while forcing the rest of us to finance it all. Creating animosity on one side and even hatred on the other, across every class of america.

Before anyone asks, I'm neither a Democrat nor Republican. I'm a United States Citizen! That's why I can't vote in Louisiana. Because I refuse to be classified as either, and if you do claim a side here, that's the only ballet you're allowed to vote on. Just another infiltration on my freedom of choice.

Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]