It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 12 reasons why to vote Democratic  
MMT Elite Member

Post 12 reasons why to vote Democratic
I saw this today it breaks it down pretty simply . Too bad the same can be said for a lot of the Republicans?

. I voted Democratic because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I now may marry my Labrador.

2. I voted Democratic because I believe oil companies’ profits of 4 percent on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15 percent isn’t.

3. I voted Democratic because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

4. I voted Democratic because freedom of speech is fine as long as I agree with what is said and nobody else is offended by it.

5. I voted Democratic because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.

6. I voted Democratic because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in 10 years if I don’t start driving a Prius.

7. I voted Democratic because I’m not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

8. I voted Democratic because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.

9. I voted Democratic because I believe that businesses should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

10. I voted Democratic because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

11. I voted Democratic because I think that it’s better to pay billions for their oil to people who hate us but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, spotted owl, gopher or fish.

12. I voted Democratic because my head is so firmly misplaced toward the south end of my body, it’s unlikely that I’ll ever have another point of view.

His letter concluded with the statement:

“No trees, Spotted Owls or Red Cock-headed Woodpeckers were harmed in the sending of this message.”

Sent from my beeper

Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:45 am
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: 12 reasons why to vote Democratic
That pretty well sums it up.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:30 am
MMT Member

Yes it does.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:48 am
MMT 1000 Club

#6 made me bust out laughing at my desk then I abrubtly shut up reading #'s 7-11 cause they are the truth and its saddens me this country has become so shitty.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:42 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Mark Twain

Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:49 pm
MMT 1000 Club

lmao^

Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:36 pm
MMT Pro Member

No fair, you copied that from a Bernie Sanders speech..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:44 pm
MMT 1000 Club

they forgot one, i vote democratic because thats what the TV told me to do.

Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:23 am
MMT 1000 Club

What, dean is gone? Yall kicked him out or what? I hadn't been in here in a while

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:22 am
MMT Pro Member

I do a lot of work across the country and talk to many different people in different states. When I asked some union workers in Chicago who they voted for last election they said Obama. I asked why and they said because that's what the unions tell us to vote, democrat.
I guess some people just can't think for themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]