It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Republicans, the Party of Weak, Wormy, and Gutless 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Republicans, the Party of Weak, Wormy, and Gutless
So, Republicans have had the White House, the Senate, and the House for the past 100 days. Remember all the promises to repeal Obama Care? Is it repealed yet?

I am sure Obama wakes up every day laughing as none of his signature acts are being repealed. If anything, Republicans are pushing the Obama agenda further ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKsbtfvB8zk

Above is a clip of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell promising to get rid of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS58sxPOy8s

Above is a clip of Trump promising to repeal Obama Care.

Conservatives never asked for Obama Care to replaced with another form of socialized medicine, we want it repealed, and that is what we voted for. Republicans are trying to give us Trump Care. We never voted for that.

When Democrats win, they take an agenda and ram it up our butt sideways. They take ground, they accomplish what they ran on. Obama and democrats passed Obama Care without a single Republican vote.

When Republicans win, they turn to mush. They lose their spine, they capitulate, they compromise, and they get all mealy mouthed trying to appease liberals and reach across the isle. When Democrats win, the only reaching across the isle they do, is when they reach across and bitch slap Republicans in the face.

I got news for you Republicans, the MSM is never going to love you. Steven Colbert, Jon Stewart, Rachel Maddow, Anderson Cooper, and Bill Mahr are always going to hate you. Stop trying to kiss their ass.

So how much ground has been made in defunding Planed Parenthood? Not an inch. How much of Obama's social experimentation unleashed on our military has Trump rolled back? Not a bit of it.

We need a new party. We need a party that believes in small government and our Constitution. Republicans just lie about those things. When in office, they are nothing more than big government progressives.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Wed May 03, 2017 12:46 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: Republicans, the Party of Weak, Wormy, and Gutless
We do not need a new party we need a new government. The one now is broken flawed and corrupt. The system in which it was designed is great but there needs to be changes made and strictly enforced that would hold politicians accountable for their actions. And by changes I mean severe criminal punishment for their action as they should be held to a higher standard, a congressional hearing is a fucking joke. I could elaborate more but yall get the idea.

let this marinate and ill add some more of sauces ideas to fix this mess :lol:

Wed May 03, 2017 3:33 pm
MMT 1000 Club

I would like to see term limits. These career politicians are not working out well.

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Wed May 03, 2017 3:59 pm
MMT Pro Member

Wed May 03, 2017 4:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]