Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 anyone else get email from info@obama.com 
MMT 1000 Club

Post anyone else get email from info@obama.com
I’m so tired of getting this bullshit in my aol account
I do not know it anyone else gets these emails
I have blocked them but typical government BS you can’t block
The hell with obama and all of his low life slum living supporters
That is half the problem with this country very few people are willing to work for what they have.
We have tire lipped monkeys that believe the bull shit the government is telling them and want nothing but a free ride. The government loves it because they know the more that they give these monkeys the more they will want which turns into more votes. It scares me of what this country is turning into, or has turned into.
I had a job last year that required me to drive through BLACK castle and Plaquemine everyday and all I saw was a bunch of monkeys sitting on the porch drinking 40’s at seven in the morning. (Had to take the pistol out of my truck for this reason but that is a different story)Now I have worked since I was 12 years old and my father taught me that a man must support his family and earn an honest living. For some reason these monkeys were not taught the same life lessons by their father or did not know who their father was because of the whore mothers. Just think you are paying for them to sit on the porch and drink the colt.
I know a lot of people do not like to get involved in politics, but if you do enjoy the little freedom that you still have you better get out and vote in November it may be your last chance to vote... If he does have another 4 years the United States will never be the same.

Friend --

The special interests in Washington are not happy, and it's because of something you did.

Since President Obama moved into the White House, this movement has stripped them of their influence, proving we could take on the lobbyists and corporate cash with good, old-fashioned organizing.

Now these groups are vowing to get payback in the fall elections -- and they have put all their chips on one man: Congressman John Boehner.

Third-party organizations have already spent millions to help Republicans take over the House and make him Speaker -- and you can bet there are millions more to come in the form of nasty TV ads and shadowy robo-calls before November.

Here's how we fight back: the largest-scale voter turnout effort this party has ever assembled in an election like this.

Another grassroots supporter has promised to match, dollar for dollar, whatever you can chip in today. These matched donations add up fast -- and right now there are 19 donations across Louisiana waiting to be doubled.

Don't leave this money on the table -- donate $5 or more today and double your impact.

It's easy to see why these special interests picked John Boehner. This is a guy who first made national news 14 years ago when he was caught handing out checks from tobacco lobbyists on the House floor.

John Boehner said he did nothing wrong -- he was simply helping out his lobbyist friends.

And, in all of the fights we've waged together these past 20 months, he's been these special interests' right-hand man.

He teamed up with financial lobbyists to do everything he could to stall Wall Street reform and even took time before the vote on health reform to scream "Hell no!" over and over again from the podium.

If John Boehner is handed the Speaker's gavel, all that is wrong with Washington is back in business. Their plans are simple -- unravel what this movement has done and stand in the way of the rest of President Obama's agenda. Some Republican leaders have even threatened to shut down the government to get their way -- a heartless move that would hold Social Security checks hostage and shut down veterans' hospitals across the country.

With just 48 days to go until the election, this movement is the only thing standing in John Boehner's way.

Take advantage of this opportunity to piggy-back on another grassroots supporter's promise. Help fund our effort to fight back against Republicans and keep America moving forward.

Chip in today to get your $5 donation doubled:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Match2010

Thanks,

Mitch

Mitch Stewart
Director
Organizing for America

Paid for by Organizing for America, a project of the Democratic National Committee -- 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington, D.C. 20003. This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not deductible as charitable contributions for income tax purposes.
This email was sent to: latravcha@aol.com

Update Address / Email | Unsubscribe

Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:35 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: anyone else get email from info@obama.com
At first when I read the email text, I thought it was a scam. But then I checked snopes with all kinds of phrase searches. Nothing shows up. So this may be legit.
However, email like AOL, yahoo, hotmail, gmail and the likes, are sold. Unless I know something in my yahoo mail is important, I delete everything without looking at anything. I use my yahoo for junk mail. I have an ATT account that I use for more important stuff and don't use it for registering for anything. That is unless it's something important that I am registering for.

I wouldn't even think twice about deleting anything in an AOL email account.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:51 am
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

I take a picture of my shit once a month and e-mail it to senator Mary Landrieau.

Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:12 am
MMT Pro Member

I think you get those e-mails when they find out you voted for Obama.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:39 pm
MMT Elite Member

"I do think there is a Squatch in these woods"!!!!!

Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:30 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:25 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:38 pm
MMT 1000 Club

I wouldnt doubt it for a second with some of the guys on here haha

Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:46 pm
MMT Member

donaldsonville is just as bad only bout 10 min from BLACK castle..trust me i know how you feel when i would go to school in the morning they would all be out there drinking them 40's only diff from me and you i keep my pistol in my truck..

Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]