It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 tropicana speech 2016 
MMT Sponsor

Post tropicana speech 2016
My boys speech took his schools 5th grade first place

Have you ever gone hunting? Well I have and it’s pretty fun. I’m going to tell you about why I love it.
If you have been hunting where do you hunt? I hunt on the west side of Lake Istokpoga with my dad or my uncle sometimes both. I usually hunt duck, it taste good and fun to hunt. When we duck hunt we have to sit in the cold water with a gun waiting for ducks to fly by.
Sometimes when we go duck hunting we bring my dog Hunter. His job is to bring the ducks back to us so we don’t have to go and get the ducks. One time Hunters dad (Duke) had to get the duck because hunter couldn’t find them.
I don’t just hunt duck I also hunt frogs. It’s called frog gigging. Frog gigging is when you are on an air boat and have a gig and jab at the frogs, by the way a gig is like a spear.
Now this is the part where my brother won’t like. After we gig frogs we need to clean them and my brother Bo is afraid to touch them. Sometimes he will have gloves and still won’t touch them, he hates when they run and jump. So he quits leaving me to clean 40 frogs all by myself. But the main reason why I love hunting is that I get to spend time with my dad, he is usually working so I don’t get to do it a lot.
At the end of the day we say our prayer. And thank God for the food we are eating. Have you ever gone hunting?

gatorheads@comcast.net

Thu May 05, 2016 6:22 am
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Post Re: tropicana speech 2016
That's good stuff man.
Good feeling knowing how much those times spent with Dad in the field means to him.

Thu May 05, 2016 8:38 am
MMT Elite Member

Awesome, that "main reason" is priceless.

Thu May 05, 2016 8:55 am
MMT 1000 Club

Two thumbs up. .

Raising em right , love the prayer part .

H Finn

18x54 Uncle J -GTR - with the koolaid
Back H2o SWOMP 23 SS stage 2 15x36 GD Duck Skiff GATOR
GATOR GLIDE PROSTAFF
BACKWATER PROSTAFF
http://www.gatorglide.com

Coupe rest in peace brother

Thu May 05, 2016 9:00 am
MMT Sponsor

Thanks guy, I was pretty taken back, especially not being to be able to do these things with my dad. Do want to clarify it was first place in his 5th grade class. He said a girl who ever speaks to anyone or looks at anyone took first place for the school. He was more enthused that she won and stated "she didn't speak much but she was listening" !

gatorheads@comcast.net

Fri May 06, 2016 6:43 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]