It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 goose decoys 
MMT Pro Member

Post goose decoys
Was back home in SC back in December. Went out on a mid day hunt with a buddy of mine on Broad river/Parr reservoir or what we who grew up there call "The Fields". Was gonna put out a small spread and made a dump rookie mistake. I left a bag with 6 final approach lesser goose floaters in the back of my truck. I figured since the ramp is way out in the middle of bfe and it's the middle of the day, they would be fine. Sure enough I saw a truck come down to the point at the ramp of the place we were hunting. The spot is called dawkins. We were about 800-900 yards from the ramp. Got back to the truck and my decoys were gone. Didn't take anything else but still. I'd like to find who took them.
I know the odds of finding out who did it and getting them back is slim to none but figured id post on here anyway. Decoys had my name and cell number on the bottom of them. Can't stand a thief and been kicking my self in the ass for making such a stupid mistake. I know better than to do something than so stupid so i guess i deserve it. i know there are not a whole lot of guys on here from SC but if anyone has any idea who it mite be id appreciate it if ya let me know.

Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:12 pm
MMT Pro Member

Post Re: goose decoys

Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]