It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Mud Buddy HDR 
MMT Member

Post Re: Mud Buddy HDR
Awesome Bufflehead Dmax...that is one of my favorite birds I've only seen a handful in my life as a hunter but never had a good ethical shot on one. Of course I hunt flooded timber mainly.
I remember years ago reading my ducks at a distance book as a kid in the blind I think thats where the fascination and hope for a Bufflehead began. I'll get one in a wide open shallow marsh one day and I'm sure the Mud Buddy HDR will get me there and back again. The instant reverse is killer awesome and the 4400 flat pushes a load.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:12 am
MMT Member

I will trade you guys buffleheads all day for any other duck. They are like dumb flying turds with wings to me. We have tons of them on the coast here though. I won't even shoot them anymore cause I hate cleaning them. Not hating on your bird at all. If you never shoot them then it's a trophy for you. And they are a pretty bird when in full color. I'll trade you a bufflehead coastal hunt for a timber hunt anytime ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tue Sep 13, 2016 6:57 am
MMT 1000 Club

It's at the taxi, and yes it's a trophy bird over here in northern Alabama, first good one I've seen since I moved up here in 2007. A timber hunt is some serious fun, I need to cross a field hunt of my list next. I'll put pics up when my taxi is done with the bird. Just dropped it off a month or so ago, new job has me seriously busy and on the road.

2014 PRODIGY 1754 (#19) 2014 5500 BAMF HDR RETRO SOLD

2010 Gator Tail Gator Series 18x54 pushed by a 2020 40GTRXD

Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3