It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New 40hp Due Date 
MMT 1000 Club

Post New 40hp Due Date
I'll have it on April 19th. I won't have a chance to run it until May though. Regardless, I'm excited to have it and looking forward to running it and giving my feedback.

6.5 Backwater SWOMP Lite / 1440 PolarKraft

Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:57 am
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: New 40hp Due Date
FRANKtheTAU wrote:
I'll have it on April 19th. I won't have a chance to run it until May though. Regardless, I'm excited to have it and looking forward to running it and giving my feedback.

Why not just wait and post this once you get it and run it. Or maybe just text a friend and tell him this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:17 am
MMT 1000 Club

flint87 wrote:
FRANKtheTAU wrote:

Why not just wait and post this once you get it and run it. Or maybe just text a friend and tell him this?

I really don’t have to explain my posts to you, but I will. I have received multiple private messages from multiple people on MMT asking questions like, "What's your next motor?", "What is the lead time on a new motor from Backwater?" "What kind of performance are you expecting?", etc.

My original post was meant for those people as well as others who I'm sure were wondering the same things but had not sent me a PM.

You don't have to question and police posts here on MMT. That's what the moderators are for.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:44 am
MMT 1000 Club

FRANKtheTAU wrote:
flint87 wrote:
FRANKtheTAU wrote:

I really don’t have to explain my posts to you, but I will. I have received multiple private messages from multiple people on MMT asking questions like, "What's your next motor?", "What is the lead time on a new motor from Backwater?" "What kind of performance are you expecting?", etc.

My original post was meant for those people as well as others who I'm sure were wondering the same things but had not sent me a PM.

You don't have to question and police posts here on MMT. That's what the moderators are for.

Seems like questions backwater could answer

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:13 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Or me.

The majority of questions asked on here could be answered by the manufacturer. But the point of all of us being on a forum is to share experiences, opinions, etc. You know...help other folks out.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:46 pm
MMT 1000 Club

FRANKtheTAU wrote:
Or me.

The majority of questions asked on here could be answered by the manufacturer. But the point of all of us being on a forum is to share experiences, opinions, etc. You know...help other folks out.

Or maybe you just feed off the attention you get here when people call you wealthy for swapping up motors every time backwater builds something new.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:02 pm
MMT Addict

flint87 wrote:
FRANKtheTAU wrote:
Or me.

Or maybe you just feed off the attention you get here when people call you wealthy for swapping up motors every time backwater builds something new.

But does he pay his taxes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:22 pm
MMT 1000 Club

flint87 wrote:
FRANKtheTAU wrote:
Or me.

First, you really do have mental health issues. You posted something before about a doctor diagnosing you with depression but based off of some of the things you post, I'm fairly certain that's not your only issue. If you need help, there are professionals who can help you.

Second, who in the hell has called me wealthy? And since when is being able to sell a used motor, put $750 with it, and buy a new motor a sign of wealth?

I can't help it you're some mouth-breathing booger-eater who gets mad at people who have nice things.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:43 pm
MMT 1000 Club

FRANKtheTAU wrote:
flint87 wrote:
FRANKtheTAU wrote:

Soooo, you'd answered the first question in at least 2 other posts, didn't answer the second question in this post, nor the third. If you're gonna defend your post, at least maybe defend it legitimately. I'll give you the opportunity. What's the lead time on a new one?
What are your expectations?

<_<

#CFFITR
#TheGhostBoat
#whoneedsphysicsihaveamudmotor

Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:45 pm
MMT 1000 Club

^^Lead time is from the day I made the original post to 4/19. I’m holding out on expectations and I’ll report actual numbers after I’ve ran the motor.

Holy hell I didn’t realize a damn post on a forum for mud motors could be put under this much scrutiny.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:00 pm
MMT Member

Don’t sweat these clowns frank, you hit the nail on the head, just a couple of mouth breathers with too much time on there hands. How much someone spends on a motor and rig should never even be a factor in a comment, it’s mind boggling to me.

Anyway, back to the subject my boat is do to be delivered next week along with my 40 hp backwater. As soon as they get the pods and trolling motor mount on I’m headed up to pick it up. Can’t wait to see the difference is between your rig and mine!

1436 alumacraft w/ ppf wood duck

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:32 pm
MMT 1000 Club

FRANKtheTAU wrote:
flint87 wrote:
FRANKtheTAU wrote:
Or me.

First, you really do have mental health issues. You posted something before about a doctor diagnosing you with depression but based off of some of the things you post, I'm fairly certain that's not your only issue. If you need help, there are professionals who can help you.

Second, who in the hell has called me wealthy? And since when is being able to sell a used motor, put $750 with it, and buy a new motor a sign of wealth?

I can't help it you're some mouth-breathing booger-eater who gets mad at people who have nice things.

You can twist it around but yeah I posted it in part but that’s not what I said and you know it. You have a complex that requires validation from people on the internet. Probably because you have no friends in real life. You’re a smug, pedantic jackass who thrives off the attention you get from people on here. You think you’re the spokesman for backwater but you’re paying them to rep their product while they’re likely laughing their asses off... OH and it’s a longtail, it’s not really a “nice thing” and not many people even care about them. I mean shit coco perfected the design in 1977.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:48 pm
MMT 1000 Club

bluesky2012 wrote:
flint87 wrote:
FRANKtheTAU wrote:
Or me.

Hey sorry I refuse to give the government an interest free loan every year

Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:51 pm
MMT 1000 Club

You think I’m smug, pedantic, have no friends, need validation from strangers, and whatever else. Whatever bub.

I really hope your doctor gets that medication prescribed that you were talking about before. Maybe it'll make you a more positive person. Maybe it'll keep you from being so miserable and mad at the world and the people in it. I hope you get the help you need.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:16 pm
MMT Addict

Post New 40hp Due Date
flint87 wrote:
bluesky2012 wrote:
flint87 wrote:
FRANKtheTAU wrote:
Or me.

You could have paid them all at the end of the tax year, but instead you decided to blow money you didn't have and had to sell a boat to pay a debt. Classic.

Get off your high horse and quit bashing people about buying a new motor. Good for him for being able to get one.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:18 pm
MMT 1000 Club

bluesky2012 wrote:
flint87 wrote:
bluesky2012 wrote:
flint87 wrote:
FRANKtheTAU wrote:
Or me.

You could have paid them all at the end of the tax year, but instead you decided to blow money you didn't have and had to sell a boat to pay a debt. Classic.

Get off your high horse and quit bashing people about buying a new motor. Good for him for being able to get one.

Ha, no I paid out of savings and kept the boat and just sold it this year. “Money you didn’t have” ....haha more like made way more than I thought I was going to and put too many exemptions on my w-4. Not a bad problem to have.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:26 pm
MMT 1000 Club

FRANKtheTAU wrote:
You think I’m smug, pedantic, have no friends, need validation from strangers, and whatever else. Whatever bub.

I really hope your doctor gets that medication prescribed that you were talking about before. Maybe it'll make you a more positive person. Maybe it'll keep you from being so miserable and mad at the world and the people in it. I hope you get the help you need.

Put me in a straight jacket bc I developed anxiety my senior year of college and tried to get some xans. Haha. What did you major in? Sticks and mud?

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:32 pm
MMT 1000 Club

This is the most entertainment I’ve had on MMT in a while :lol:

whatever

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:07 pm
MMT Pro Member

FRANKtheTAU wrote:
Or me.

This.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:11 pm
MMT F.E.

Stupidest person here is me.

I saw a new thread about the 40EFI with 18 posts and thought to myself, "Hey, great. A new useful thread on MMT where valuable information is being shared on a new product."

Instead all I got was two "men" having a slap-fight session like a couple of angry sorority girls fighting over a pair of high heels.

Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:45 pm
MMT Member

TGunn wrote:

I saw a new thread about the 40EFI with 18 posts and thought to myself, "Hey, great. A new useful thread on MMT where valuable information is being shared on a new product."

Instead all I got was two "men" having a slap-fight session like a couple of angry sorority girls fighting over a pair of high heels.

Well that makes two of us.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:24 am
MMT 1000 Club

TGunn wrote:

Well you still would’ve been wrong bc he doesn’t have the motor yet...Just letting everyone know it’s on order.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:14 am
MMT 1000 Club

brycecheramie wrote:
This is the most entertainment I’ve had on MMT in a while :lol:

:lol:

Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:56 am
MMT 1000 Club

It feels like Like 2012 again in here.

Aaah, the good old days.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:00 pm
MMT 1000 Club

texassf wrote:
TGunn wrote:

Damn sure makes THREE, WTF?!?!?!? Why in the Sam Billy Hell does anybody feel the need to Bird Dog this man for being excited about getting what seems to be the "Best" (Tongue in cheek) engine yet for our application yet???? Plucking retards...

Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:12 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Bug wrote:
texassf wrote:
TGunn wrote:

Damn sure makes THREE, WTF?!?!?!? Why in the Sam Billy Hell does anybody feel the need to Bird Dog this man for being excited about getting what seems to be the "Best" (Tongue in cheek) engine yet for our application yet???? Plucking retards...

Nobody was replying to the thread. Now look at all the replies. Frank should be thanking me really.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:16 pm
MMT Pro Member

FRANKtheTAU wrote:
flint87 wrote:
FRANKtheTAU wrote:
Or me.

I thought you guys were friends?? What happened lol

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:10 pm
MMT 1000 Club

cernigs23 wrote:
FRANKtheTAU wrote:
flint87 wrote:
FRANKtheTAU wrote:
Or me.

I thought you guys were friends?? What happened lol

Nooo noooo frank couldn’t handle it when I stayed that I preferred the handle design of a godevil longtail to that of a backwater. Took it very personally.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:21 pm
MMT 1000 Club

I swear to God. Flint has some sort of mental retardation to go along with that depression. I have no problem with anyone's preference of mud motor manufacturer, handle design, or whatever else. I just called flint ignorant when he said the handle on a Backwater wasn't compatible with tall people. I'm 6'2" and have no issues.

I've owned a GDLT and I really didn't like the handle being in my ribcage. That's my personal preference. Run what you want and be happy. Just don't lie about other people's stuff.

Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:03 pm
MMT 1000 Club

FRANKtheTAU wrote:
I swear to God. Flint has some sort of mental retardation to go along with that depression. I have no problem with anyone's preference of mud motor manufacturer, handle design, or whatever else. I just called flint ignorant when he said the handle on a Backwater wasn't compatible with tall people. I'm 6'2" and have no issues.

I've owned a GDLT and I really didn't like the handle being in my ribcage. That's my personal preference. Run what you want and be happy. Just don't lie about other people's stuff.

Haha see he takes it personal and calls my first hand experience a lie. I guess you drive your boat the same way you pee... sitting down.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:08 am
MMT 1000 Club

flint87 wrote:
FRANKtheTAU wrote:

Haha see he takes it personal and calls my first hand experience a lie. I guess you drive your boat the same way you pee... sitting down.

You mean just like you're calling my first hand experience a lie?

This entire thread has been dragged through the mud because after my initial post where I told folks I had ordered a new motor and gave a delivery date, you made some smart ass comment. There is really something inside of you that makes you unhappy and causes you to hate on people who are. I don't know if you're just wired that way or you like to go against the grain or what. I'm sure you're lots of fun at parties though.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:51 am
MMT 1000 Club

FRANKtheTAU wrote:
flint87 wrote:
FRANKtheTAU wrote:

You mean just like you're calling my first hand experience a lie?

This entire thread has been dragged through the mud because after my initial post where I told folks I had ordered a new motor and gave a delivery date, you made some smart ass comment. There is really something inside of you that makes you unhappy and causes you to hate on people who are. I don't know if you're just wired that way or you like to go against the grain or what. I'm sure you're lots of fun at parties though.

Taking a shit standing up right now and LOLing at your “diagnosis” of my mental state bc I said something about you making a pointless thread.

Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:45 am
MMT F.E.

Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:52 am
MMT Member

WOW. Talk about drama. :shock:

FRANKtheTAU - please post more about the motor. You are going to make flint87 explode. :lol:

Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:45 am
MMT 1000 Club

MazoManiac wrote:
WOW. Talk about drama. :shock:

FRANKtheTAU - please post more about the motor. You are going to make flint87 explode. :lol:

What a great FOURTH POST. He doesn’t have the motor yet. That’s why he can’t post anything about it. Just letting everyone know he ordered one.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:19 pm
MMT Pro Member

I'm pretty excited yall. I just ordered a pizza and it should be here in 30 min. Once it comes in and I eat I'll post and my review.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:53 pm
MMT 1000 Club

You don’t know shit about pizza and they probably made fun of you after you ordered it.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:36 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Roostertail3 wrote:
I'm pretty excited yall. I just ordered a pizza and it should be here in 30 min. Once it comes in and I eat I'll post and my review.

This has become a great thread.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:41 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Roostertail3 wrote:

This would be great if this was a forum about pizza.

Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:52 pm
MMT Pro Member

I MIGHT order a new 40 Hp motor. At least that's what Jim Comey told me.

Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next