| MudmotorTalk.com http://www.mudmotortalk.com/mmt_v2/ |
|
| GTR mods?.. http://www.mudmotortalk.com/mmt_v2/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43597 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | ARguide [ Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:53 pm ] |
| Post subject: | GTR mods?.. |
If you buy a motor from the factory will they do the stage 2 mods? Will it void the warranty? Does everybody do the same thing for a GTR 35 stage 2 mods or are some people better at it than others? In other words is it a bad idea to have the motor modified from the factory? |
|
| Author: | Bigrich [ Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: GTR mods?.. |
Yes the will do mods Hoyt does them not sure ab warranty |
|
| Author: | Team Camo [ Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: GTR mods?.. |
Hoyt will do a good job, & I believe warranties the motor, but not sure how long. |
|
| Author: | ARguide [ Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:12 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: GTR mods?.. |
Thanks for the replies guys. I know some folks do things different or better so am I comparing apples to apples with regard to stage 2 mods depending on who is doing it? Who's the best or what is the standard? |
|
| Author: | Team Camo [ Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: GTR mods?.. |
Hoyt definitely ain't no slouch |
|
| Author: | ARguide [ Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:42 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: GTR mods?.. |
Sure didn't mean to imply that. . . . . The deal is I'm looking at gettin a 35 GTR with the stage 2 mods and I want the best mods, most preformance, and durability. You know how it is when you are looking and everybody is trying to sell you. Just tryin to clear the muddy water with some knowledge. |
|
| Author: | Bigrich [ Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: GTR mods?.. |
Calen will also sell u a motor with stage 2 mods Camo will too And I don't think Camo meant that u were saying Hoyt was not good |
|
| Author: | Bigrich [ Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: GTR mods?.. |
In no order either |
|
| Author: | Team Camo [ Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: GTR mods?.. |
I completely understand what you're saying. I strongly recommend either Hoyt or Calen. Since I assume you're getting a boat package also, I recommended Hoyt. |
|
| Author: | ARguide [ Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: GTR mods?.. |
Thanks guys |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC - 6 hours |
| Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ |
|