MudmotorTalk.com
http://www.mudmotortalk.com/mmt_v2/

Heads....
http://www.mudmotortalk.com/mmt_v2/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43701
Page 1 of 1

Author:  SCSuperfly [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:09 am ]
Post subject:  Heads....

Might as well work the extra set I have.






Author:  bubba777 [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:10 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Heads....

I have 12 sets to do

Author:  bubba777 [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Heads....

Def would use kirt vice befor clamping on table directly Hope you indicated them as we'll

Author:  SCSuperfly [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:19 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Heads....

A vice sure would have been easier. Had better luck clamping to the table than I did with the vice. Plus I didn't want to do one at a time. I guess I could have put two vices on the table side by side but just figured that'd be even more set up time.

Author:  bubba777 [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Heads....

True done once done right

Author:  bubba777 [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:35 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Heads....

Good lil set up

Author:  SCSuperfly [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Heads....

Cut these .040. Great finish with slow feed and high speed. Also when done ran the heads over 600 grit on the rock (granite) table. Now I just have to port and polish.

Author:  bubba777 [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:42 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Heads....


Author:  SCSuperfly [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Heads....

Nice. That'll do it. These heads have zero hours on them so I am only gonna lap the valves in. Probably throw in some ss valves and a 3 angle valve job when they get some time on them. Gonna let one of my buddies run these on a stock motor. Should bump up his load carrying capabilities pretty good.

Author:  bubba777 [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Heads....

Yea mine are decked .035 stainless valves and laped And port and polish Lots or extra power

Author:  North LA Hunter [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Heads....

What bouts y'all find the ss valves to put in them?

Author:  bubba777 [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:37 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Heads....


Author:  cb5331 [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Heads....

You mean pvt?

Author:  bubba777 [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:44 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Heads....


Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/