MudmotorTalk.com
http://www.mudmotortalk.com/mmt_v2/

How many hours?
http://www.mudmotortalk.com/mmt_v2/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43717
Page 1 of 1

Author:  fishnmoney [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:51 pm ]
Post subject:  How many hours?

How many hours can you expect out of a Vanguard 35/36 hp block?
What do you think is the average hours on a motor before it gives regardless if its modded or not?

Author:  duckduckboom [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many hours?

From 2 to 5000

Author:  fishnmoney [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many hours?

I realize there are a ton of variables here but what would the overall average block give you in hours if taken care of.
I am trying to figure out how many is too many when looking at buying used.

Author:  deltaduckmaster [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many hours?

I would be more interested in the frames on mud motors than on the motor.

Author:  msm8281 [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many hours?


Author:  duckduckboom [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:27 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many hours?


Author:  fishnmoney [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many hours?

993cc is a lot more then 1k, twice that or more

Author:  duckduckboom [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many hours?

I think it is 1200 for a short block. A 27 was 947 I belive out the door at two feathers

Author:  bbb [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many hours?

$2000 with free shipping on eBay.

Author:  CootSlayerRMFT [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many hours?

That's the whole motor, not a SHORT block!

Author:  SCSuperfly [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many hours?

No short block listed for a 36 when I looked. You can get a complete engine for $1600 though.

Author:  Team Camo [ Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: How many hours?

Short block 35 is 1300 after tax

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/