It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Bps q flex  
MMT Elite Member

Post Bps q flex
Anybody running one for a while? Does the "flex" part help with cracking at the mounts? Would like to go a little quieter than the rapid, but it seems like the rapid and the voodoo don't break

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I've never gone to Seminole for the amenities/luxury the two reasons I go down there are to kill shit and get fucked up with like minded individuals aka OG'S. If you want to swirl wine and stay in a room where politics and investment diversity are discussed (with no roaches) lake lanier is near Atlanta. If you wanna have an awesome time and maybe stay in a room where children were conceived on one side and someone got stabbed over an 8-ball on the other come on down I got a can of raid. :D

Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:06 pm
MMT F.E.

Post Re: Bps q flex
I’ve got over 100 hrs on mine and it’s still in great shape. I’m pleased.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:42 pm
MMT Pro Member

i've got about 50 hours on mine with no issues.

Fri Jan 03, 2020 2:10 pm
MMT Pro Member

Have had mine for 3 yrs absolutely no prob. at all... When ever it does go (from age) I will buy me another one without any hesitation.

Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:49 pm
Profile YIM
MMT F.E.

Same. I think the new “flex pipe” Qs are much more reliable than the old ones. I run mine hard and trailer it a lot, and it’s still virtually brand new. It’s very close, if not a hair quieter than my old stock exhaust, but has a little better sound. It also isn’t obnoxious like a voodoo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:59 pm
MMT 1000 Club

I got 140 hours on my voodoo, no issues :D :D

Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:05 pm
MMT Elite Member

The boat I bought has a rapid on it. Too fucking loud to enjoy and it's stock right now. Got cam and heads coming. Found a new q flex for a good deal so the rapid will be on the block after season

I've never gone to Seminole for the amenities/luxury the two reasons I go down there are to kill shit and get fucked up with like minded individuals aka OG'S. If you want to swirl wine and stay in a room where politics and investment diversity are discussed (with no roaches) lake lanier is near Atlanta. If you wanna have an awesome time and maybe stay in a room where children were conceived on one side and someone got stabbed over an 8-ball on the other come on down I got a can of raid. :D

Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]