It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 8:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 prop question 
MMT Member

Post prop question
welp im new to the sight and purty new to a hyper drive, i just got rid of my longtail a while back. but my question is i have a stock mudbuddy 23 mini hd and was kinda curious if it'd turn the mud buddy big blade or the new 3 blade.i think it has a 11x10 on it now. i usually have alot of deeks and atleast another guy with me huntin and was just curoius what my options would be. also will i tell a differance with a after market exhaust?

thanks in advance, JJ

Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:36 pm
MMT Elite Member

Post Re: prop question
The big blade would more than likely be too big. The only way to know would be to actually try it with your setup. As for the exhaust, replacing the stock muffler with a better flowing one will allow your engine to breath better but you won't "notice" any hp gains without doing some additional work.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:10 am
MMT Member

Post Re: prop question
The 3 blade on the Go-Devil 23 hp that now comes stock gives it better load carrying ability while still maintaining its speed with a light. I 'm pretty sure its the same blade Go-Devil puts on there 35 hp and it is not too much blade . Not sure if Go-Devil change the ratio on the belts when they switched from a 2 blade to a three blade. Ours came w/ the 3 blade.

16x48 Alweld w/GDSD 23hp
Two people 160lbs each and 50lbs dog 23mph to 24
add 60 decoys, 2 shotguns, shell boxes and pee-row and other lil hunting items 21mph to 22mph. Never gps with 3rd man but best guess is around 19 to 20 with above load. Hope dis helps.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]