It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:20 am




Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 caddo lake this weekend 
Author Message
MMT Pro Member

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:43 am
Posts: 59
Location: Wylie Tx
Post caddo lake this weekend
Few of us getting togather at caddo lake this weekend around Johnson and taylor island if anyone is interested !! will be getting there Friday around noon and just hanging around till sunday !!

_________________
1754 UNCLE J 37EFI GTR,BB,RAPID EXHAUST


Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:26 am
Profile
MMT Addict
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:36 am
Posts: 673
Location: Jefferson TX
Post Re: caddo lake this weekend
Yeah I get with you! You might need to tow. That EFI thing and all that. :lol:
BTW 60% chance of rain Sat. But that 40% it won't!

_________________
SEAARK FX 2472 CC Merc 150HP 4Stroke(CypressCadillac)
Uncle J Custom - 19x54 CC Skiff w/35 GTR


Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:33 pm
Profile
MMT Pro Member

Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:32 pm
Posts: 192
Post Re: caddo lake this weekend
I'm trying to get the weekend off. If I can i will meet up with y'all.


Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:00 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: