It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 11:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 SWLA fun run July 31st, August 1st and 2nd 
MMT 1000 Club

Post SWLA fun run July 31st, August 1st and 2nd
Friday night before the run July 31st. we will be having a dinner for all the people participating in the fun run.
Me and a few guys will be holding a Calcasieu river family fun run ( mainly deep water and not much mud ) with a few stops along the way. The ride will start at the old highway 171 ( remodeled with the launching lanes ) we will stop along the way until stopping to eat at Holbrook park ( pack your own lunch). then head back to go to the east fork of the river and spend the afternoon at the white sand bars( or continue exploring as you please ). Later on Some of us will head to loggerheads for dinner and live music. Everyone is welcome to join. There will be food,beer,and live music ( riders pay for food and beer ). For those still wanting more we will do a smaller additional run location TBA the following day. Please only comment on the thread if you are attending and how many riders you are bringing so I can get a good head count.This is a FREE event to attend. Only registration on day of event is needed. Please any other comments or questions Private message me. You can also text or call Jay at 337-287-8890 no hard feelings but All other post not directed toward the fun run will be deleted. Thank you !

1st annual SWLA fun run website

http://jayandamyhernandez.wix.com/fun-run

1st Annual SWLA fun run Facebook web page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/1st-Annu ... 6150606533

Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]