It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Pearl River Boat Run 2016 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Pearl River Boat Run 2016
IF YOU COMING FROM HERE PM ME OR POST ON HERE PLEASE. TRYING TO GET A PRETTY CLOSE HEAD COUNT ON THE FOOD AND WHAT EVER.

It's going to be close to 100 ppl if not more that will be there. We go door prizes to give away and all that fun stuff. IF you stay either night with us on the sand bar or what ever we will be cooking, fishing and frog gigging so if you want to do any of that stuff be sure and bring whatcha need. We staying on the sand bar but if you want to bring a camper or what ever there is a camp ground there at Ratliff there is also a little bar and grill up there as well at the camp ground along with a gas station with beer and all that in it. IF YOU BUY BEER AND HAVE IT IN YOUR BOAT BE SURE IT'S NOT GLASS BOTTLES! OLE GW DON'T LIKE THAT AT ALL!

Pearl River Boat Run
May 14, 2016
Ross Barnett Res.

Putting in at Ratliff Fairy going up river to the first big sand bar on your left. You will see all the tents and banners.

This year we giving all proceeds to Joshua Gentry. He is 8 years old. He and his dad and two older brothers were in a terrible car accident in Starkville on November 6, 2015. His dad and oldest brother died from injuries sustained in the accident. Joshua has been in Blair Batson Children’s Hospital in Jackson, MS since November 6th. He suffered several injuries including a traumatic brain injury. He was in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for several weeks and is now in a rehabilitation program at Blair Batson. He has a long road of recovery ahead. The family has suffered great loss and has many expenses. All money that is made or given will go straight to the family and is greatly appreciated. Thank you for your support. Anyone wanting to get on as a sponsor let me know the banner we do will have your name on it and we will be doing something special for all the sponsors. Need more info get up with me 662-803-6476.

Yall get the word out. We got a bunch of door prizes to give away. And It’s looking to be a heck of a turn out! We going to have catfish plates for $15.00.

Sponsors
Dusty Road Retrievers
Taylor’s SSI
P.R.O. Camo Designs
Camo Designs by Ricky
Delta Performance Engines
Gardner’s Granit and Tile
Holloway Houston
John’s Logging
Stanky Leg Hunting Club
Spencer Ready Mix Concrete
Carol Hogan Toyota
Rob Bland
DUCKS UNLIMITED Philadelphia Chapter

No I wasn't talking about you but if the shoe fits lace that bitch up & wear it!!!!

Mon May 02, 2016 2:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]