It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 7:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Texas Panhandle - We want to hunt! 
MMT Member

Post Texas Panhandle - We want to hunt!
I am heading West on Friday Morning with a few buddies. We will be in Amarillo for the weekend and really want to hunt (ducks or geese, preferably ducks) on Saturday and Monday Mornings (we will be in church on Sunday).

I don't really want to pay a guide, because I am bringing my own dog, decoys, layout blinds, four-wheeler, etc. We are all knowledgable water fowlers and would like to kill a few birds on our trip (that is not really hunting related). We literally have all our own equipment and can do all the work....just need a place with a reasonable amount of birds to try to make it happen.

I would like to lease a field or pond from someone or do some trading on an East Texas hunt later this season or next season.....not promising that it will be out of a boat....I'm gonna hunt ducks...wherever they are and get there however I need to get there (mud boat, four-wheeler, walk-in, etc.)

Let me know if you are in the panhandle and would like to work something out, emails and texts are the best way to get me.

Thanks,

Travis Wright
travisjwright@yahoo.com
(903)372-5748 - Cell

Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]