It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 duck,goose hunt for deer,hog. 
MMT Addict

Post duck,goose hunt for deer,hog.
Hi im looking to swap a duck hunt or a goose hunt for a deer/hog hunt. Im really interested in kiling a few birds that we usually dont see around me like canvasbaks and pintails but im really open to any type of hunt. In venice would be perfect but im willing to travel alittle. I can offer you a hunt for deer/hogs or whatever else resides on my propert (tons of squirrel and rabbit if your trying to hunt w/ your kid). We are located in plaqumines parish on hwy 39. We have alot of animals on our property, I can provide trail cam pics if you'd like but you shouldnt come expecting to kill a monster. This is just a good opportunity for some duck hunters who dont have access to deer hunting to come and try to shoot a deer. If deer hunting gets slow I also have duck ponds that usually do verry well.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:06 pm
MMT Member

Post Re: duck,goose hunt for deer,hog.
Wanna trade? I'll bring u. I killed canvas wood duck teal digress pintails. I about 1 an 45 min away fom u!

Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:19 pm
MMT Member

Post Re: duck,goose hunt for deer,hog.
I have goose and duck hunting in Iowa. Let me know if you have any interest in that. Interested in a hog hunting.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]