It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:41 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Looking to plan a trip down south. 
MMT Member

Post Looking to plan a trip down south.
Alright so i am pretty bummed out because i am going to have to miss all of Michigan duck, and bow season. i took a 6 month apprenticeship as a tool builder in Austria. I figured one hunting season gone is worth a good job for the future. Anyway when i get home in late December i want to go on a trip somewhere south. I make a trip every year at the end of February to Florida to bow-fish tilapia, and a couple of years i went hog hunting. This year however i want to mix it up. Im not sure when the seasons are but i am honestly willing to go anywhere, any time in January, February, or march to duck hunt, hog hunt or i would really be interested alligator gar bowfishing. i dont care if someone wants to just hook me up and show me the area, or id even look into a guide or outfitter. If someone knows of a good outfitter please let me know. i would be interested in even bringing my boat with me if necessary just cause i enjoy my boat lol. i dont have a duck blind at the moment but i do have a bowfishing platform with lights. i would like to bring a buddy with me whatever i do. If someone is willing to hook me up in return if you ever wanted to come to Michigan i can hook you up with some of the best longnose gar bowfishing in the state. I could easily get over 50 fish in the boat each night. i wil post some pictures to prove that im not a duck dynasty hunter and actually know what im doing. Any info or leads would be great. Thanks.

FullSizeRender.jpg
IMG_2281.JPG
IMG_2339.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:18 pm
MMT Pro Member

Post Re: Looking to plan a trip down south.
Quackheads just south of LA, they bow hunt reds! They have a good website and Jared is very nice and professional.

Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:48 pm
MMT Member

Ill look into them for sure. Thanks

Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:39 am
MMT 1000 Club

Come down to south East La, Late duck season is great to kill some ducks down here, and I have a ton of pigs, and if the waters right, we can go and get in some redfish to bowfish.
I've got it all on my lease, fish, ducks, crabs, pigs, rabbits, doves.
Let me know! I'll be available the whole month of January.

Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]