It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 GTR 1754 Extreme without drop deck 
MMT Member

Post GTR 1754 Extreme without drop deck
I've been able to take out my new rig a handle full of times this past week and have really been enjoying it. I had Gator Tail build me a 1754, pointed bow, open floor, Extreme hull but without the drop / hunt deck. The six inch cat walks are worth every penny, mainly used for stepping in and out of boat and as a shelf while fishing. I had this engine on a Hanko flat bottom before this rig and it didn't run worth a darn, way too heavy. This GTR Extreme handles great and the 54" bottom is very stable. I would like to thank everyone here for all the useful information. I spent countless hours reading opinions on different rigs and options that users posted about on MMT while deciding how to build my boat. All in all I couldn't be happier with how it came out.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun May 14, 2017 9:21 pm
MMT Pro Member

Post Re: GTR 1754 Extreme without drop deck
Nice boat, that catwalk looks great. What kind of performance are you getting out of it?

Tue May 30, 2017 4:00 pm
MMT Member

Post Re: GTR 1754 Extreme without drop deck
Thanks man , according to this speedometer app I downloaded, I'm getting 25 mph with two large people. That's with a stock 35gtr.

Tue May 30, 2017 6:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]