It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Harvey help 
MMT Addict

Post Harvey help
I'm not thrilled about making this post, as I'm not one to really ask for help. Especially financially. I have the typical story of someone living at a location and elevation that should not flood. 50 plus inches of rain obviously changes that. I know lots of people here already know personally people that are affected.

I don't have flood insurance and it's going to be harder to overcome than I thought. I'm also selling the boat had a real good price if anyone's looking for a deal.

Anyone would like to help out here is a fundraiser page a co-worker set up

https://www.youcaring.com/robertharbert-930046

Best of luck to everyone affected, and prayers for those in Irmas path

Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:21 am
MMT Sponsor

Post Re: Harvey help
Sorry for your losses. We went through this last year with caddo. We gutted 5 houses to the 4' mark, dried them out then fixed them back up. I will say that the gov did have a team of folks come through and after some time helped with a chunk of money that helped. Its not alot but when these folks come around get in line and fill out the paperwork. It takes alot of work but a year later all is good. Hope you can get your world back to normal before too long

Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]