It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 12:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Thanks!!!! 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Thanks!!!!
Coe,

I wanna say thanks for taking the time to put this whole thing on. I have no idea what goes on putting something like this together but Thanks! This was the first run that my fiance was able to make it to. She had a blast and loved the scenery.

Unc J,

Thanks for using your place as the cooking spot for Saturday evening.

We had a blast in Texas. If I met 100 people this weekend, 99 of them were great folks. One person at the swimming hole just had to be a asshat. We were all hanging around sippin and bullshitting, when all of a sudden a beer bottle goes flying past the boats. This clown was a local and when something was said he was like, "I threw it by my boat. I'll get it later." I picked up one of his bottles and Keestan actually picked up another one that he threw. Didn't see him with another beer after the 2nd time somebody told him something.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:39 pm
MMT Sponsor

Post Re: Thanks!!!!
That guys mom and dads sister was the same person. He wasn't right..

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:45 pm
MMT Sponsor

Killer Kallz & ANGLE PORT dealer
(409) 720-8949

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:49 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Yeah i appreciate yall putting that on! Had a blast and ready for another ride!

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:45 pm
MMT Member

What a ride and wild party!!!!!!!! Coe,Uncle J and MMT gang, the wife and I had a great time. Looking forward to makin a ride down south with you guys.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:01 pm
MMT Member

i apoligize for the guy that threw the beer bottle, he came with one of my buddies that i invited on the ride positive i wont be inviting him on another ride. once agian sory for that.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:04 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Camo, that's Caddo Dennis, not daisy duke's dan. :lol: And they just cut through the canal in to that hole where everyone stopped in the lillies first thing in the am. It was only four or five boats too. Nobody was "accusing" us of anything, and I apologize if I led you to believe that. When we were stopped in the channel we were just trying to figure out who was up front. I thought it was Peacock and Willet at first and couldn't figure out why they ran us through alligator bayou on a Saturday. Then we got separated from the group and ran in to Peacock somewhere else and realized somebody else was leading the group. For what it's worth, the whole group did a great job at idling by the few people that we did pass.

We were draggin' ass on Saturday morning and one of the last boats to get outta Crips so we didn't really know what was goin on. I probably should have done a better job of getting with Coe to plan out a good route or put one of my buddies from out there up front. It is what it is though, no biggie. After the first few minutes, I think everybody kinda figured out where to go to stay away from fishermen and all was well after that. The big group split in to two or three smaller groups and went to different areas as well. That just made it that much better.

Good meeting everyone. We had a blast riding around with you guys on Thurs and Friday.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:12 pm
MMT Sponsor

Thanks for taking the wrapp. That shows you are a stand up guy.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:13 pm
MMT Member

thanks uncle j, that guy that was talking to you at the swimming area ended up selling that boat that evening, pretty sure hell be giving you a call soon.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:18 pm
MMT Sponsor

:oops: My bad, thanks for the correction. Good to finally meet f-2-f. Had fun hangin out & ridin around too. Thanks for the tour. ;)

Killer Kallz & ANGLE PORT dealer
(409) 720-8949

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:45 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]