It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 IMPORTANT! - PLEASE READ - MANDATORY 
MMT Moderator

Post IMPORTANT! - PLEASE READ - MANDATORY
First and foremost, please note that everyone is required to keep any & all trash in their respective boats at all times. We can even provide everyone trash bags if that would help. If something blows out you are required to stop & go retrieve it! Organizers will not tolerate any person(s) throwing trash, empty cans or bottles into the water. Any blatant disregard of this simple request will result in severe consequences.

COMPLETE ONE FORM PER PERSON!

http://www.fishwestend.com/SETX2012-Indemnity.pdf

You MUST sign & date this indemnity letter prior to launching the day of the event. You can turn it in early to Team Camo or to myself by scanning & e-mailing it to SETX2012(at)fishwestend.com

This letter must be signed by ALL passengers on your boat even if you're just riding!

Adults bringing their kids, sign a copy for them.

Under 18? Get your legal guardian to sign it.

We'll have extras that morning but everyone must be on file prior to launching!

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:18 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Moderator

Post Re: IMPORTANT! - PLEASE READ - MANDATORY
Document is staying. Period. End of story. You can sign it and be apart of the run or like camo said don't even bother showing up.

First & foremost this document is not set in place to prevent you from launching or running on the public water, private or any other area.

It's set in place to protect the event, the name of the event hosts, Camo & Myself including all the sponsors. If I wasn't involved in any way with this event, I would have no issue signing. I'm signing it still as a sponsor / host & participant. I had no issues at the LA Mud Run none of those docs were made public early nor allowed to be printed off & brought to the ramp.

This form shifts as much liability off of us should anything, GOD forbid happen while were out there. Is it a bullet proof document? NO. But, it is enough for us to have a foot to stand on. Also, the underwriter for our event insurance signed off on this document. The document further allows us to legally take photos & video to use in advertisement as a way of promoting the event for next year. Camo & myself along with others wish to see these events grow & continue to succeed. Ideally I think we would both like to see the event later benefit local charities or families in need.

Sorry if my words came off a strong but I needed to make the point known that this document is for real, its in place and its something we'll be passing around before the event. The link to download the document is on the original post.

If anyone has an issue contact me directly. 713-594-4252 - Coe

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:24 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 2 posts ]