It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Caddo Lake Fun Run Sponsors 
MMT Super Elite Member

Post Caddo Lake Fun Run Sponsors
As you all have probably seen in the other thread, we are planning another big ride at Caddo this year. We will be having an "opportunity drawing", I believe some door prizes, maybe an auction if we have some bigger ticket items donated, probably an all you can eat dinner for a small fee, etc. We will be needing all the sponsors we can get to help with getting items donated, food for meals, etc. All proceeds will be donated to a group that is fighting the spread and takeover of giant salvania.

We'll be looking for anything that can be donated for the drawing, funding for meals, food donated for meals, a cook for the meals, etc. Anyone willing to help out, get in touch with Shafer, Coe, or me, and we'll help get everything sorted out. Doesn't have to be a business donation, or an item for the raffle. If you want to help out in any way, just give us a shout.

One of Shafer's buddies has stepped up and offered to have a banner made to display all the sponsors for us and it will be on display at Crips for the weekend.

Right now we already have a good number of guys that have stepped up with some really cool items. I'll try to keep the thread updated with what goodies will be available and add new sponsors as they go.

Thanks in advance for any help or items donated and a BIG thanks to TJ for lighting the fire and getting this thing going again.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:35 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Post Re: Caddo Lake Fun Run Sponsors
Sponsors so far:

Clean Cut CMC: Pin Puller and Carb Bracket

Team Camo Outdoors: TBA

Hillside Castings: 2 Pedestal Bases (I'll be fabbing up a couple portable seat bases with these that will be entered in the drawing)

Gatortail: TBA

Bayouboy: Pin Puller and Custom Skeg

WC Custom Boats: TBA (something cool, so I hear :lol: )

D.A.T Sauce: Four Cases of D.A.T. Sauce

Tony B: Shirts, Decals, and Boat Numbers

Prodrive: Hardhat light

I believe GD is gonna help out as well, but (I) haven't confirmed that yet. You MB boys need to get them to step up to the plate! :lol:

If I missed anyone that has already stepped up, my apologies. Shoot me a PM or post up on this thread!

More to come, thanks again to everyone!

Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:50 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Post Re: Caddo Lake Fun Run Sponsors
Shout out to Coe also. He's handling the T-shirts and has been a big help getting this thing off the ground. Logo for the shirt looks badass man!

Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]