It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
MMT Super Elite Member

Post THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First time I've seen my computer since last Wednesday, I think....Just one of the many things I love about Caddo Lake. :lol:

Huge thanks to everyone that showed up and made this thing what it is. We had another great group of folks, and another great turnout this year. I'm really happy to see more and more families bringing out the whole crew every year. This is definitely turning more into a family event every year, and that is one thing we really enjoy about putting together this ride.

Special thanks to:

Tony B for giving us a place to hang out and get events like this going.

Bigrich for rounding up all of our great sponsors this year, we had some great things to give away.

WEA, for all the social media stuff, and just general advice, and help along the way.

Leigh, Missy, Jeff, Heather, and anyone else who helped selling dinner, tickets, shirts, etc.

3ck, for being the big lungs for the raffle. You have been designated the official MC for all future Caddo Lake Fun Run's. Do something right...you're gonna get to do it again! :lol:

Josh Campbell and his family for some of the best food I've ever eaten........for the third year in a row. Keep in mind this fella does all of this for us and doesn't ask for anything more than what's on the receipt for materials and meat in return.

Caddoz, Jmarsh, and my pops for helping keep the Saturday morning ride together. I think this year was one of the smoothest as far as the am ride goes. Taking out all the stops and just keeping things flowing seemed to really work out this year.

Gary at Crips, David and Sarah at Shady Glade, Tawnyah at Uncertain Inn, and everyone else at all of the local rentals, businesses, and restaurants for their hospitality, once again. We are definitely a loud group, and they take us in with open arms every year.

ALL of our wonderful sponsors. You guys went above and beyond this year, and that really helped us out. Pretty sure we sold at least double the raffle tickets that we've sold in previous years. We had some really awesome stuff this year.

I'm sure I left some people out. :lol: EVERYONE that helps makes this event happen every year, THANK YOU!

All in all, another really awesome turnout this year. I should have total numbers sometime next week, but it's going to be somewhere north of 6k that we're giving back to the lake this year. Stuff like this goes a LONG way to keep this in a positive light. We are doing a really great thing here, and look forward to keeping it going for years to come.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:58 am
MMT Elite Member

Post Re: THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad it was a success

Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:11 am
MMT Elite Member

Thanks again Everyone it was a great time as always

Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:19 am
MMT Elite Member

Had a good time and can't wait till next year!

Sent from my beeper

Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:41 am
MMT Moderator

Had a great time see everyone next year!

Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:45 am
Profile WWW
MMT Site Admin

Had another great time!

Really enjoyed shootin' the breeze with members I've met as well as some new. It was my girlfriends first run and she really thought it was cool so needless to say we'll be back next year!

Thanks goes out to all who had a hand in putting it on. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to put this thing on and thanks to everyone for keeping the event a safe and successful one. Good to see all the families this year.

See ya next year!

Admin | Owner
Admin | Owner
Admin | Owner
CEO | Graphic Details Digital Media

Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:27 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Kool-Aid Brigade

www.southernfowler.com

Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:34 am
MMT 1000 Club

Thanks Clay for putting this thing together and everyone else who makes it happen, one of the coolest places I've been and rides I've been to. As long as this thing goes down in the future, I'll be there!

Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:27 pm
MMT Elite Member

Thanks, Clay! I was only there in spirit and in raffle tix....only because I was in North Carolina up until Friday night. Next year, I'm looking to be there in person (with a fresh coat of GatorGlide and some Voodoo swag! LOL

Most liberals seem to suffer from the same mental condition....it's called stupidity!

Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:30 pm
MMT Elite Member

Appreciate all the work you guys put in to make this ride what it is. I enjoy it up there with the family and look forward to next year!

Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:39 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Thanks for the Clay for all the work and your buddy for the cooking the food was great. It was my first time but I plan to be back again, awesome place for sure.

Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:26 am
MMT Elite Member

Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]