It is currently Sun Jun 09, 2024 9:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Candlercreekretrievers 
MMT Pro Member

Post Candlercreekretrievers
Any body know Joe or have a puppy from him???

Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:58 am
MMT Elite Member

Post Re: Candlercreekretrievers
I know joe real well. Buddy of mine. Excellent trainer and furthers the breed with his breedings. are the pups out of his Tater dog? Tell him Jim Brantley approves of him

I've never gone to Seminole for the amenities/luxury the two reasons I go down there are to kill shit and get fucked up with like minded individuals aka OG'S. If you want to swirl wine and stay in a room where politics and investment diversity are discussed (with no roaches) lake lanier is near Atlanta. If you wanna have an awesome time and maybe stay in a room where children were conceived on one side and someone got stabbed over an 8-ball on the other come on down I got a can of raid. :D

Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:07 pm
MMT Pro Member

I meet him in Okeechobee, saturday. Real nice guy. A truck full of dogs, that's why i went to ask him questions. My dog is 13. I want a choc male. I like what he has to say about Jackson on the web site.

Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:12 pm
MMT Elite Member

I've never gone to Seminole for the amenities/luxury the two reasons I go down there are to kill shit and get fucked up with like minded individuals aka OG'S. If you want to swirl wine and stay in a room where politics and investment diversity are discussed (with no roaches) lake lanier is near Atlanta. If you wanna have an awesome time and maybe stay in a room where children were conceived on one side and someone got stabbed over an 8-ball on the other come on down I got a can of raid. :D

Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:27 pm
MMT Pro Member

I don;t see Tater on his web site. Not sure which one that is? Thanks for getting back with me.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:59 am
MMT Elite Member

He's the chocolate dog that got a master pass this weekend. Only him and a black female got passes off his truck.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:00 am
MMT Pro Member

I watched most of it. His dogs was ready to go. Sometimes to much. Did he own all the dogs on the truck?

Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:43 am
MMT Elite Member

No. Maybe 2-3. Most are client dogs. The breeding I was talking about is the 2 dogs I mentioned in 5he other post.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:53 am
MMT Pro Member

Got to wait on my old dog. Don't want to disrespect him by bringing another into our home. But Joe is at the front of my list. And lives not far from my dad.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]