It is currently Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:02 pm




Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 2016 poker run Lake Seminole 
Author Message
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:15 pm
Posts: 2032
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Roostertail3 wrote:
How would they tow your boat? Would they pull it to the bot ramp and put it on the trailer and tow all your stuff? I don't want to find out I'm just courious.

They just drag it back to the launch long enough for ya to get hauled off. After ya leave the GW takes the rig out and drinks whatever beer you got left and picks up some broads. Usually rips a gagger of white lighting off theyre tit that he confiscated from some other poor bastard.


Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:29 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 1290
Location: SWGA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Roostertail3 wrote:
How would they tow your boat? Would they pull it to the bot ramp and put it on the trailer and tow all your stuff? I don't want to find out I'm just courious.


I'm sure our resident expert will chime in here soon :lol: :lol:

_________________
1854 Prodigy DPE Level 3 HDR


Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:44 pm
Profile
MMT Member
User avatar

Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:06 am
Posts: 42
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
flint87 wrote:
I would hate to see what the Seminole or Decatur county drunk tanks look like.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I am sure the county tank ain't big enough for all of us so just make sure you are in a boat in the top 50% speed and you should be good. You don't have to be faster than the GW, just faster than some other boats.

_________________
$hit happens when you fry bacon naked

Excel 1851 Draggin a MB 5500 BAMF


Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:26 am
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:44 am
Posts: 1686
Location: Lake Blackshear,GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
most GW will let you release your boat to a SOBER friend at the time of arrest or after they have towed it back.

_________________
I named my boat RIANNA cause it gets beat up all the time


Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:39 am
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:21 pm
Posts: 3211
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
DustyBoots wrote:
flint87 wrote:
I would hate to see what the Seminole or Decatur county drunk tanks look like.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I am sure the county tank ain't big enough for all of us so just make sure you are in a boat in the top 50% speed and you should be good. You don't have to be faster than the GW, just faster than some other boats.

I could contend if this was a winter ride, boat was 30+ in cold but now that it's hot and humid im struggling to keep it on 26-27. Too damn stoopid to tune my carb right I guess.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:11 am
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:46 pm
Posts: 1398
Location: SE Bama
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
JD145 wrote:
Roostertail3 wrote:
How would they tow your boat? Would they pull it to the bot ramp and put it on the trailer and tow all your stuff? I don't want to find out I'm just courious.


I'm sure our resident expert will chime in here soon :lol: :lol:


:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
1651 Excel/ 35 MB HD: little of dis, little of dat


Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:26 am
Profile
MMT Addict

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 1:11 am
Posts: 549
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
A few years back they sat back and watched us run over islands with binoculars for a while. Last year they were out in force on Friday night warning everybody they would be out and be watching us. I urge everyone to use their best judgement while operating their boats and make sure we have no accidents or have to bail anybody out!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:03 pm
Profile
MMT Elite Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:53 pm
Posts: 5078
Location: The duck Mecca called Ga!
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
JD145 wrote:
Roostertail3 wrote:
How would they tow your boat? Would they pull it to the bot ramp and put it on the trailer and tow all your stuff? I don't want to find out I'm just courious.


I'm sure our resident expert will chime in here soon :lol: :lol:

He's the only person I know who can drive a tiller with handcuffs on :lol:

_________________
HOTSAUCE170 wrote:
I've never gone to Seminole for the amenities/luxury the two reasons I go down there are to kill shit and get fucked up with like minded individuals aka OG'S. If you want to swirl wine and stay in a room where politics and investment diversity are discussed (with no roaches) lake lanier is near Atlanta. If you wanna have an awesome time and maybe stay in a room where children were conceived on one side and someone got stabbed over an 8-ball on the other come on down I got a can of raid. :D


Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:27 pm
Profile
MMT Pro Member

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 10:32 am
Posts: 334
Location: Middle ga
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
I can run 27 with a decent load I hope that puts me in the top 50% because I ain't stoppin!!!!


Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:59 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 pm
Posts: 1545
Location: SW Georgia
Post 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
The ole boy that got his airboat stuck Friday before the run is a prime example of how NOT to act in front of DNR when you have been drinking too much. Tony (dnr) said he better hope he doesn't get his boat unstuck today or he will be going to jail.

_________________
19x54 Seminole Extreme with a 35hp CDI GDSD. Mikuni. Marsh Mellow. Heads. Cam.


Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:48 am
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:21 pm
Posts: 3211
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
bbb wrote:
The ole boy that got his airboat stuck Friday before the run is a prime example of how NOT to act in front of DNR when you have been drinking too much. Tony (dnr) said he better hope he doesn't get his boat unstuck today or he will be going to jail.

What year was this


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:01 am
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 pm
Posts: 1545
Location: SW Georgia
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Last year on Friday afternoon swimming on the sand flat on the creek. DNR pulled up to us and chatted for a while and this guy came pulling up as a passenger on an airboat cussing and carrying on how he had just got his airboat stuck.

_________________
19x54 Seminole Extreme with a 35hp CDI GDSD. Mikuni. Marsh Mellow. Heads. Cam.


Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:17 am
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:21 pm
Posts: 3211
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
bbb wrote:
Last year on Friday afternoon swimming on the sand flat on the creek. DNR pulled up to us and chatted for a while and this guy came pulling up as a passenger on an airboat cussing and carrying on how he had just got his airboat stuck.

Ah, I didn't get there in time for Friday shenanigans. Won't get to this year either most likely.
Hopefully be able to ride down to big jims and hang out with the crowd Friday night. We got half way there and had to turn back bc of that big ass storm last year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:28 am
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 1290
Location: SWGA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
flint87 wrote:
bbb wrote:
Last year on Friday afternoon swimming on the sand flat on the creek. DNR pulled up to us and chatted for a while and this guy came pulling up as a passenger on an airboat cussing and carrying on how he had just got his airboat stuck

Ah, I didn't get there in time for Friday shenanigans. Won't get to this year either most likely.
Hopefully be able to ride down to big jims and hang out with the crowd Friday night. We got half way there and had to turn back bc of that big ass storm last year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Like hotsauce said, stay with the OG' s and you're already at the party ;). Just make sure your not the kind of person that requires sleep.......or cleanliness. ........or an actual bed :lol:

_________________
1854 Prodigy DPE Level 3 HDR


Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:24 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:21 pm
Posts: 3211
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
JD145 wrote:
flint87 wrote:
bbb wrote:
Last year on Friday afternoon swimming on the sand flat on the creek. DNR pulled up to us and chatted for a while and this guy came pulling up as a passenger on an airboat cussing and carrying on how he had just got his airboat stuck

Ah, I didn't get there in time for Friday shenanigans. Won't get to this year either most likely.
Hopefully be able to ride down to big jims and hang out with the crowd Friday night. We got half way there and had to turn back bc of that big ass storm last year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Like hotsauce said, stay with the OG' s and you're already at the party ;). Just make sure your not the kind of person that requires sleep.......or cleanliness. ........or an actual bed :lol:

I require all three, which is why I'm staying at trails end again this year! I only stay at spring creek park resort during duck season.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:05 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:46 pm
Posts: 1398
Location: SE Bama
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
flint87 wrote:
JD145 wrote:
flint87 wrote:
bbb wrote:
Last year on Friday afternoon swimming on the sand flat on the creek. DNR pulled up to us and chatted for a while and this guy came pulling up as a passenger on an airboat cussing and carrying on how he had just got his airboat stuck

Ah, I didn't get there in time for Friday shenanigans. Won't get to this year either most likely.
Hopefully be able to ride down to big jims and hang out with the crowd Friday night. We got half way there and had to turn back bc of that big ass storm last year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Like hotsauce said, stay with the OG' s and you're already at the party ;). Just make sure your not the kind of person that requires sleep.......or cleanliness. ........or an actual bed :lol:

I require all three, which is why I'm staying at trails end again this year! I only stay at spring creek park resort during duck season.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


ole high maintenance :D

_________________
1651 Excel/ 35 MB HD: little of dis, little of dat


Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:59 am
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:44 am
Posts: 1686
Location: Lake Blackshear,GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
pussy

_________________
I named my boat RIANNA cause it gets beat up all the time


Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:44 am
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 1290
Location: SWGA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
:lol:

_________________
1854 Prodigy DPE Level 3 HDR


Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:26 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:21 pm
Posts: 3211
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
HOTSAUCE170 wrote:
pussy

Have fun sleeping in the bed I pissed three years ago :lol:


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:28 pm
Profile
MMT Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:44 pm
Posts: 668
Location: SE Bama
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Who sleeps?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

_________________
1754 prodigy- stage 2 GTR


Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:34 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:44 am
Posts: 1686
Location: Lake Blackshear,GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Mr. peepee pants does :lol: :lol:

_________________
I named my boat RIANNA cause it gets beat up all the time


Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:39 pm
Profile
MMT Pro Member

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 10:32 am
Posts: 334
Location: Middle ga
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
You ain't cool unless you pee your pants


Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:53 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:21 pm
Posts: 3211
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Ahhh whatever say what you want, I've slept in that turd hole more times than I can remember


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:52 pm
Profile
MMT Pro Member

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 10:32 am
Posts: 334
Location: Middle ga
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
I will have to admit, this will be my First time one lake Seminole and from the sounds of it this is my kind of place. I like drunken shit holes where everyone wants to have a good time and piss their pants or whatever seems fun at the time.


Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:41 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:21 pm
Posts: 3211
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Roostertail3 wrote:
I will have to admit, this will be my First time one lake Seminole and from the sounds of it this is my kind of place. I like drunken shit holes where everyone wants to have a good time and piss their pants or whatever seems fun at the time.

You're in for a treat then.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:58 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 pm
Posts: 1545
Location: SW Georgia
Post 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Just remember the activities run from 9am Saturday til early Sunday morning. It's a long day, so pace yourself or you might end up on your face before supper.

_________________
19x54 Seminole Extreme with a 35hp CDI GDSD. Mikuni. Marsh Mellow. Heads. Cam.


Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:42 pm
Profile
MMT Addict

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 1:11 am
Posts: 549
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Like this?Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:07 pm
Profile
MMT Elite Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:53 pm
Posts: 5078
Location: The duck Mecca called Ga!
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Shep was fine, he was just looking for one of his contact lenses on the boat floor

_________________
HOTSAUCE170 wrote:
I've never gone to Seminole for the amenities/luxury the two reasons I go down there are to kill shit and get fucked up with like minded individuals aka OG'S. If you want to swirl wine and stay in a room where politics and investment diversity are discussed (with no roaches) lake lanier is near Atlanta. If you wanna have an awesome time and maybe stay in a room where children were conceived on one side and someone got stabbed over an 8-ball on the other come on down I got a can of raid. :D


Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:25 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 pm
Posts: 1545
Location: SW Georgia
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
d_white wrote:
Like this?Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Yep

That's a prime example of a seasoned member pulling a rookie mistake.

_________________
19x54 Seminole Extreme with a 35hp CDI GDSD. Mikuni. Marsh Mellow. Heads. Cam.


Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:42 pm
Profile
MMT Pro Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 243
Location: Central GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
bbb wrote:
Just remember the activities run from 9am Saturday til early Sunday morning. It's a long day, so pace yourself or you might end up on your face before supper.



Prime example is "Is he pissing in my boat?!"


I am working on getting atleast a 1/2 gallon of peach again.

_________________
Prodigy 2066 Center Console dual rig with GTR XD L3 Deltas


Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:40 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 pm
Posts: 1545
Location: SW Georgia
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Swamp Star wrote:
bbb wrote:
Just remember the activities run from 9am Saturday til early Sunday morning. It's a long day, so pace yourself or you might end up on your face before supper.



Prime example is "Is he pissing in my boat?!"


I am working on getting atleast a 1/2 gallon of peach again.


He has a history of not making it past midnight on the water so I don't use him as an example.

Image
Image

_________________
19x54 Seminole Extreme with a 35hp CDI GDSD. Mikuni. Marsh Mellow. Heads. Cam.


Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:21 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:46 pm
Posts: 1398
Location: SE Bama
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
:lol: :lol: Hes usually done about 930

_________________
1651 Excel/ 35 MB HD: little of dis, little of dat


Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:51 am
Profile
MMT Pro Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 243
Location: Central GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Poor lil feller. :lol:

_________________
Prodigy 2066 Center Console dual rig with GTR XD L3 Deltas


Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:22 pm
Profile
MMT Pro Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 243
Location: Central GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Im ready. Just hoping to have the delta stuff on and bps stuff gone. Gonna try and get in that top 5% of boats this year.

Anybody got a hammer for a gtr I could try? Mine runs on the limiter with a BB right now.

_________________
Prodigy 2066 Center Console dual rig with GTR XD L3 Deltas


Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:24 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:21 pm
Posts: 3211
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
I don't think I've seen anyone mention it but I'm assuming everyone needs a flag to ride again this year?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:29 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:44 am
Posts: 1686
Location: Lake Blackshear,GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Yeah get a flag

_________________
I named my boat RIANNA cause it gets beat up all the time


Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:15 pm
Profile
Online
MMT Addict

Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 523
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Who is this swamp star fella? Is that Cale or did someone hack his account?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:30 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:44 am
Posts: 1686
Location: Lake Blackshear,GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
I knew this Cale guy long time ago. said he had some quail to cook and was coming to hang out but he never showed so I just wrote him off.........

_________________
I named my boat RIANNA cause it gets beat up all the time


Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:37 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 1290
Location: SWGA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Swamp Star wrote:
Im ready. Just hoping to have the delta stuff on and bps stuff gone. Gonna try and get in that top 5% of boats this year.

Anybody got a hammer for a gtr I could try? Mine runs on the limiter with a BB right now.

Ill bring a hammer with me, but its not a prop that'll get you in that top 5%. Lol as many modded rigs as are around now the top 20% may be more realistic.

_________________
1854 Prodigy DPE Level 3 HDR


Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:23 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 1290
Location: SWGA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
flint87 wrote:
I don't think I've seen anyone mention it but I'm assuming everyone needs a flag to ride again this year?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need it to ride, you may need it to keep your ass from being run over :lol:

_________________
1854 Prodigy DPE Level 3 HDR


Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:27 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: