It is currently Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:08 am




Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 2016 poker run Lake Seminole 
Author Message
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:21 pm
Posts: 3211
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
JD145 wrote:
flint87 wrote:
I don't think I've seen anyone mention it but I'm assuming everyone needs a flag to ride again this year?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need it to ride, you may need it to keep your ass from being run over :lol:

Can't run over what you can't catch


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:30 pm
Profile
MMT Pro Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 243
Location: Central GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Hey hey hey now! I am a busy fella. But hell or high water my ass will be at seminole! And I will even bring you some quail Eddie since I am a shitty friend.

_________________
Prodigy 2066 Center Console dual rig with GTR XD L3 Deltas


Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:37 pm
Profile
MMT Pro Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 243
Location: Central GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
JD145 wrote:
Swamp Star wrote:
Im ready. Just hoping to have the delta stuff on and bps stuff gone. Gonna try and get in that top 5% of boats this year.

Anybody got a hammer for a gtr I could try? Mine runs on the limiter with a BB right now.

Ill bring a hammer with me, but its not a prop that'll get you in that top 5%. Lol as many modded rigs as are around now the top 20% may be more realistic.





Thats what I am scared of. Even with heads, cam, carb and exhaust my boat is a damn barge Mine was running 30 bumping 31 every once in a while with the bps cam and intake. Hoping the 305 delta and intake picks up a little more.

_________________
Prodigy 2066 Center Console dual rig with GTR XD L3 Deltas


Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:40 pm
Profile
MMT Pro Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 243
Location: Central GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
I have about 600' of fiberglass rod that is about 3/8" i can cut for flag poles this year if anybody needs one.

_________________
Prodigy 2066 Center Console dual rig with GTR XD L3 Deltas


Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:00 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:21 pm
Posts: 3211
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Having trouble booking a room. Everything is full. This thing might be huge this year.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:12 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 1290
Location: SWGA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Either that or a shit pile of super pissed bass fishermen

_________________
1854 Prodigy DPE Level 3 HDR


Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:40 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:44 am
Posts: 1686
Location: Lake Blackshear,GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
JD145 wrote:
Either that or a shit pile of super pissed bass fishermen

LOL I hope they don't leave any more chickens on their smoker overnight

_________________
I named my boat RIANNA cause it gets beat up all the time


Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:52 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:21 pm
Posts: 3211
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
HOTSAUCE170 wrote:
JD145 wrote:
Either that or a shit pile of super pissed bass fishermen

LOL I hope they don't leave any more chickens on their smoker overnight

I hope to there's a big bass tournament that weekend and we shit all over it. Just like they shit all over a lot of us who hunt the lake.
Some fucker in a clown mask mooned me going about 70 mph one year. Never forget.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:04 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 1290
Location: SWGA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
flint87 wrote:
HOTSAUCE170 wrote:
JD145 wrote:
Either that or a shit pile of super pissed bass fishermen

LOL I hope they don't leave any more chickens on their smoker overnight

I hope to there's a big bass tournament that weekend and we shit all over it. Just like they shit all over a lot of us who hunt the lake.
Some fucker in a clown mask mooned me going about 70 mph one year. Never forget.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol: now that's funny right there, don't care who you are

_________________
1854 Prodigy DPE Level 3 HDR


Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:26 pm
Profile
MMT Pro Member

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 10:32 am
Posts: 334
Location: Middle ga
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
should have thrown some #2 steel at his bare ass!!!! #lowbird


Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:02 pm
Profile
MMT Pro Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 243
Location: Central GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
#blacklivesmatter

I booked my trailer room day the dates was released! Either way all I am doing is sleeping, showering and pooping in that trialer.

_________________
Prodigy 2066 Center Console dual rig with GTR XD L3 Deltas


Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:16 pm
Profile
MMT Elite Member

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 8133
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Many folks stay over at Wingates also, that's where I always put in and drive the boat over teh Big Jims. Depending on where you're coming from. You could put in at Big Jims and drive over to Wingates to stay the night.

_________________
Before the internet, the majority of the village idiots stayed in their villages.


Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:50 am
Profile
MMT Pro Member

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 10:32 am
Posts: 334
Location: Middle ga
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
I have to head home Saturday evening so no drinking for me, I will be everyone's DDD ( drunk driving decoy). I'll drive around and act belligerently drunk so DNR can pull me over and while they have me pulled over everyone else can haul ass.


Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:54 am
Profile
MMT Elite Member

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 8133
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
flint87 wrote:
JD145 wrote:
flint87 wrote:
I don't think I've seen anyone mention it but I'm assuming everyone needs a flag to ride again this year?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't need it to ride, you may need it to keep your ass from being run over :lol:

Can't run over what you can't catch


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


A couple of years back, there was more than one that got ran over. Flags help in the cat tails, thats for sure. The ones that got ran over were sitting still.

_________________
Before the internet, the majority of the village idiots stayed in their villages.


Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:58 am
Profile
MMT Elite Member

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 8133
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
This one wasn't even in the boat.. :lol:

http://mudmotortalk.com/mmt_v2/viewtopi ... =7&t=31515

_________________
Before the internet, the majority of the village idiots stayed in their villages.


Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:06 am
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:21 pm
Posts: 3211
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Will wrote:
Many folks stay over at Wingates also, that's where I always put in and drive the boat over teh Big Jims. Depending on where you're coming from. You could put in at Big Jims and drive over to Wingates to stay the night.

Thought abt that. We finally got in touch with trails end and got their big cabin. It's another world down there for sure. I'm used to the fast paced Atlanta world every day where people pick the phone up when you call or at least call you back... Answer emails promptly etc.... I tend to forget not everybody is a part of the rat race but definitely nice to go down there and get away from it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:36 am
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:54 pm
Posts: 1545
Location: SW Georgia
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
They only work hard enough to pay the $200 rent, buy $10 of gas and pay for a case of beer on Friday.

_________________
19x54 Seminole Extreme with a 35hp CDI GDSD. Mikuni. Marsh Mellow. Heads. Cam.


Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:50 am
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:44 am
Posts: 1686
Location: Lake Blackshear,GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
bbb wrote:
They only work hard enough to pay the $200 rent, buy $10 of gas and pay for a case of beer on Friday.

bbb you just defined an "OG" :lol: :lol:

_________________
I named my boat RIANNA cause it gets beat up all the time


Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:08 pm
Profile
MMT Elite Member

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 8133
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
flint87 wrote:
Will wrote:
Many folks stay over at Wingates also, that's where I always put in and drive the boat over teh Big Jims. Depending on where you're coming from. You could put in at Big Jims and drive over to Wingates to stay the night.

Thought abt that. We finally got in touch with trails end and got their big cabin. It's another world down there for sure. I'm used to the fast paced Atlanta world every day where people pick the phone up when you call or at least call you back... Answer emails promptly etc.... I tend to forget not everybody is a part of the rat race but definitely nice to go down there and get away from it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Only internet I have is what's on the cell phone and at work, nothing at the house, no service provider is even available for internet or phone.

_________________
Before the internet, the majority of the village idiots stayed in their villages.


Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:41 pm
Profile
MMT Super Elite Member

Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:10 pm
Posts: 16916
Location: Rowlett, TX
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Will wrote:
flint87 wrote:
Will wrote:
Many folks stay over at Wingates also, that's where I always put in and drive the boat over teh Big Jims. Depending on where you're coming from. You could put in at Big Jims and drive over to Wingates to stay the night.

Thought abt that. We finally got in touch with trails end and got their big cabin. It's another world down there for sure. I'm used to the fast paced Atlanta world every day where people pick the phone up when you call or at least call you back... Answer emails promptly etc.... I tend to forget not everybody is a part of the rat race but definitely nice to go down there and get away from it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Only internet I have is what's on the cell phone and at work, nothing at the house, no service provider is even available for internet or phone.



It sucks, but you don't even have a satellite option?


Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:11 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:21 pm
Posts: 3211
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Will wrote:
flint87 wrote:
Will wrote:
Many folks stay over at Wingates also, that's where I always put in and drive the boat over teh Big Jims. Depending on where you're coming from. You could put in at Big Jims and drive over to Wingates to stay the night.

Thought abt that. We finally got in touch with trails end and got their big cabin. It's another world down there for sure. I'm used to the fast paced Atlanta world every day where people pick the phone up when you call or at least call you back... Answer emails promptly etc.... I tend to forget not everybody is a part of the rat race but definitely nice to go down there and get away from it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Only internet I have is what's on the cell phone and at work, nothing at the house, no service provider is even available for internet or phone.

You from donalsonville?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:13 pm
Profile
MMT Elite Member

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 8133
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
No satellite option neither, someone said Hughes net was available but that I really didn't want to do that, might as well go without, no, not from Donalsonville.

_________________
Before the internet, the majority of the village idiots stayed in their villages.


Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:16 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 1290
Location: SWGA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
I have no options other than shit satellite, we have a Verizon jetpack though. Cellular but pretty good internet

_________________
1854 Prodigy DPE Level 3 HDR


Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:19 pm
Profile
MMT Elite Member

Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:54 pm
Posts: 8133
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
I've thought about a jetpack. We'll see, I'm still too busy settling in the new house to worry about it right now. Hunting season is right around the corner.

_________________
Before the internet, the majority of the village idiots stayed in their villages.


Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:24 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:44 am
Posts: 1686
Location: Lake Blackshear,GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Psssssh! the hell with the internet who needs it.

_________________
I named my boat RIANNA cause it gets beat up all the time


Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:31 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:44 am
Posts: 1686
Location: Lake Blackshear,GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Worked big blade

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t


Sent from denda this

_________________
I named my boat RIANNA cause it gets beat up all the time


Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:21 pm
Profile
MMT Pro Member

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 10:32 am
Posts: 334
Location: Middle ga
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
I live in a New neighborhood that is surrounded by older neighborhoods, they all have cox cable internet as well as DSL but they don't offer it in my hood. The back entrance to my hood connects to one of those neighborhoods with Internet also. And to make things worse I have an AT&T phone line in my yard that has a DSL sticker on the stub up but they tell me they can't provide Internet service to my house just phone service. I stick with my 30 GB on Verizon and it has done OK so far. I want to do some home automation but I can't because no Fing internet!


Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:58 pm
Profile
MMT Pro Member

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 10:32 am
Posts: 334
Location: Middle ga
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Will wrote:
I've thought about a jetpack. We'll see, I'm still too busy settling in the new house to worry about it right now. Hunting season is right around the corner.



I use to have a jet pack, We will just turn our phones into a personal hot spot if I need a wifi signal which is keeping me from paying another 30 or so a month for the Jet pack which worked half ass to begin with


Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:00 pm
Profile
MMT Pro Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:40 pm
Posts: 243
Location: Central GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
HOTSAUCE170 wrote:
Worked big blade

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t


Sent from denda this



I wanna try it! If it is faster than what I have I got a brand new BB on mine now.

_________________
Prodigy 2066 Center Console dual rig with GTR XD L3 Deltas


Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:09 am
Profile
MMT Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:44 pm
Posts: 668
Location: SE Bama
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
I got a hammer, we might can work something out.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

_________________
1754 prodigy- stage 2 GTR


Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:31 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:44 am
Posts: 1686
Location: Lake Blackshear,GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
krazo wrote:
I got a hammer, we might can work something out.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want it.

_________________
I named my boat RIANNA cause it gets beat up all the time


Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:41 pm
Profile
MMT Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:44 pm
Posts: 668
Location: SE Bama
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
I'll have it wit me


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

_________________
1754 prodigy- stage 2 GTR


Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:50 pm
Profile
MMT Addict
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:44 pm
Posts: 668
Location: SE Bama
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
I have ran it 2 times. First just to try it and the second when I loaded the boat down with a bunch of folks to see if she would step.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

_________________
1754 prodigy- stage 2 GTR


Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:51 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:44 am
Posts: 1686
Location: Lake Blackshear,GA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
if you wanna trade I can put some money with mine

_________________
I named my boat RIANNA cause it gets beat up all the time


Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:16 pm
Profile
MMT Elite Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:53 pm
Posts: 5078
Location: The duck Mecca called Ga!
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
I be liking the hammer I've been running. I actually won it in the raffle down there last year.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

_________________
HOTSAUCE170 wrote:
I've never gone to Seminole for the amenities/luxury the two reasons I go down there are to kill shit and get fucked up with like minded individuals aka OG'S. If you want to swirl wine and stay in a room where politics and investment diversity are discussed (with no roaches) lake lanier is near Atlanta. If you wanna have an awesome time and maybe stay in a room where children were conceived on one side and someone got stabbed over an 8-ball on the other come on down I got a can of raid. :D


Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:50 pm
Profile
MMT Pro Member

Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 10:32 am
Posts: 334
Location: Middle ga
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Where is the best place to order props? I am getting close to having to replace my 3 month old prop already. That river sand is a bitch :o


Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:18 pm
Profile
MMT 1000 Club

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:01 pm
Posts: 1290
Location: SWGA
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Roostertail3 wrote:
Where is the best place to order props? I am getting close to having to replace my 3 month old prop already. That river sand is a bitch :o


I think bps has some free shipping promotion going. Without that I would call prodigy.

_________________
1854 Prodigy DPE Level 3 HDR


Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:28 pm
Profile
MMT Pro Member

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:58 pm
Posts: 216
Location: Orlando
Post Re: 2016 poker run Lake Seminole
Roostertail3 wrote:
Where is the best place to order props? I am getting close to having to replace my 3 month old prop already. That river sand is a bitch :o


Hank @ BoatDr will take care of u. Fast shipping also
(504) 737-1203


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:48 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: