It is currently Fri Oct 09, 2026 8:52 pm




Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 GTR mods?.. 
Author Message
MMT Pro Member

Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:42 pm
Posts: 372
Location: AR
Post GTR mods?..
If you buy a motor from the factory will they do the stage 2 mods? Will it void the warranty? Does everybody do the same thing for a GTR 35 stage 2 mods or are some people better at it than others? In other words is it a bad idea to have the motor modified from the factory?


Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:53 pm
Profile
MMT Elite Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:52 pm
Posts: 7064
Location: Mallard country
Post Re: GTR mods?..
Yes the will do mods Hoyt does them not sure ab warranty


Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:04 pm
Profile
MMT Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:49 pm
Posts: 8536
Location: Bridge City, TX
Post Re: GTR mods?..
Hoyt will do a good job, & I believe warranties the motor, but not sure how long.

_________________
1846 GTB & 35 GTR
Team Gator-Tail

Killer Kallz & ANGLE PORT dealer
(409) 720-8949


Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:09 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:42 pm
Posts: 372
Location: AR
Post Re: GTR mods?..
Thanks for the replies guys. I know some folks do things different or better so am I comparing apples to apples with regard to stage 2 mods depending on who is doing it? Who's the best or what is the standard?


Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:12 pm
Profile
MMT Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:49 pm
Posts: 8536
Location: Bridge City, TX
Post Re: GTR mods?..
Hoyt definitely ain't no slouch

_________________
1846 GTB & 35 GTR
Team Gator-Tail

Killer Kallz & ANGLE PORT dealer
(409) 720-8949


Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:27 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:42 pm
Posts: 372
Location: AR
Post Re: GTR mods?..
Sure didn't mean to imply that. . . . .

The deal is I'm looking at gettin a 35 GTR with the stage 2 mods and I want the best mods, most preformance, and durability. You know how it is when you are looking and everybody is trying to sell you. Just tryin to clear the muddy water with some knowledge.


Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:42 pm
Profile
MMT Elite Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:52 pm
Posts: 7064
Location: Mallard country
Post Re: GTR mods?..
Calen will also sell u a motor with stage 2 mods
Camo will too
And I don't think Camo meant that u were saying Hoyt was not good


Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 pm
Profile
MMT Elite Member
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:52 pm
Posts: 7064
Location: Mallard country
Post Re: GTR mods?..
In no order either


Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 pm
Profile
MMT Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:49 pm
Posts: 8536
Location: Bridge City, TX
Post Re: GTR mods?..
I completely understand what you're saying. I strongly recommend either Hoyt or Calen. Since I assume you're getting a boat package also, I recommended Hoyt.

_________________
1846 GTB & 35 GTR
Team Gator-Tail

Killer Kallz & ANGLE PORT dealer
(409) 720-8949


Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:42 pm
Posts: 372
Location: AR
Post Re: GTR mods?..
Thanks guys


Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:10 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to: