| Author |
Message |
|
ARguide
MMT Pro Member
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:42 pm Posts: 372 Location: AR
|
 GTR mods?..
If you buy a motor from the factory will they do the stage 2 mods? Will it void the warranty? Does everybody do the same thing for a GTR 35 stage 2 mods or are some people better at it than others? In other words is it a bad idea to have the motor modified from the factory?
|
| Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:53 pm |
|
 |
|
Bigrich
MMT Elite Member
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:52 pm Posts: 7064 Location: Mallard country
|
 Re: GTR mods?..
Yes the will do mods Hoyt does them not sure ab warranty
|
| Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:04 pm |
|
 |
|
Team Camo
MMT Sponsor
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:49 pm Posts: 8536 Location: Bridge City, TX
|
 Re: GTR mods?..
Hoyt will do a good job, & I believe warranties the motor, but not sure how long.
_________________ 1846 GTB & 35 GTR Team Gator-Tail
Killer Kallz & ANGLE PORT dealer (409) 720-8949
|
| Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:09 pm |
|
 |
|
ARguide
MMT Pro Member
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:42 pm Posts: 372 Location: AR
|
 Re: GTR mods?..
Thanks for the replies guys. I know some folks do things different or better so am I comparing apples to apples with regard to stage 2 mods depending on who is doing it? Who's the best or what is the standard?
|
| Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:12 pm |
|
 |
|
Team Camo
MMT Sponsor
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:49 pm Posts: 8536 Location: Bridge City, TX
|
 Re: GTR mods?..
Hoyt definitely ain't no slouch
_________________ 1846 GTB & 35 GTR Team Gator-Tail
Killer Kallz & ANGLE PORT dealer (409) 720-8949
|
| Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:27 pm |
|
 |
|
ARguide
MMT Pro Member
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:42 pm Posts: 372 Location: AR
|
 Re: GTR mods?..
Sure didn't mean to imply that. . . . .
The deal is I'm looking at gettin a 35 GTR with the stage 2 mods and I want the best mods, most preformance, and durability. You know how it is when you are looking and everybody is trying to sell you. Just tryin to clear the muddy water with some knowledge.
|
| Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:42 pm |
|
 |
|
Bigrich
MMT Elite Member
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:52 pm Posts: 7064 Location: Mallard country
|
 Re: GTR mods?..
Calen will also sell u a motor with stage 2 mods Camo will too And I don't think Camo meant that u were saying Hoyt was not good
|
| Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 pm |
|
 |
|
Bigrich
MMT Elite Member
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:52 pm Posts: 7064 Location: Mallard country
|
 Re: GTR mods?..
In no order either
|
| Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 pm |
|
 |
|
Team Camo
MMT Sponsor
Joined: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:49 pm Posts: 8536 Location: Bridge City, TX
|
 Re: GTR mods?..
I completely understand what you're saying. I strongly recommend either Hoyt or Calen. Since I assume you're getting a boat package also, I recommended Hoyt.
_________________ 1846 GTB & 35 GTR Team Gator-Tail
Killer Kallz & ANGLE PORT dealer (409) 720-8949
|
| Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 pm |
|
 |
|
ARguide
MMT Pro Member
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:42 pm Posts: 372 Location: AR
|
 Re: GTR mods?..
Thanks guys
|
| Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:10 pm |
|
 |
|