It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Child Abuse - Libs are promoting it. 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Child Abuse - Libs are promoting it.
http://dailysignal.com/2017/07/03/im-pe ... ign=tds-fb

Very solid article on how the left is abusing kids with the transgender push.

Yep, I hammer this topic hard. The above article is very much worth the read. It is real deal science, not political correct mumbo-jumbo.

Libs are on a one way crazy train pushing the whole "transgendered kids" deal. They are injecting them with life changing drugs and promoting this mental disorder as the cool thing to do.

Why do I hammer this topic so hard? I believe this is the number one tool the left has on taking away our 1st Amendment rights. If they can force you to side with the LGBT crowd, or get you charged with "hate crimes", they win.

Why the drastic increase in transgender kids? While I do not have the science to back it up, I have my own theories. For the liberal, there is no higher ground than to be the parents of a transgender kid. It just about guarantees them fame and media attention.

So why the increase in kids wanting to be transgender? For one, the left wing media, MTV, public school, and every feminist out there is promoting it. The majority of the transgender kids are boys wanting to be girls. Could it be that mom is a radical man hating feminist, and these little boys quickly realize that mom hates males, and thus they want to identify as a woman to please her? Could it also be that those that actually have a dad, see him for the sackless and gutless bitch that he is, and want nothing to do with being like him?

These women pushing their sons in the transgender direction literally so hate their son for being born a male, that they groom them so they are able to castrate them and mutilate their genitals.

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:44 pm
MMT F.E.

Post Re: Child Abuse - Libs are promoting it.
There are quite a few doctors that say being "gay" is a mental dysfunction and not some biological or natural condition. I would think that "transgenderism" is like the article said because of some kind of perverted outside influence and/or mental conditioning from a parent or "authority" figure in that child's life. AKA it should absolutely be considered child abuse.

Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:57 am
MMT 1000 Club

Just saw this on Face Book. Very good comments from a Preacher in Wisconsin.

"LGBT Pride month is officially over. I did not celebrate. I grieved. To summarize the festivities; tens of thousands of homosexual men have contracted AIDS this month, hundreds of thousands more have severeely ruptured their rectal organs and will be unable to go to the bathroom in a normal manner again. Millions more have spread and contracted a host of diseases from syphilis to gonorrhea as well as the onset of anal and rectal cancer as feces, semen, and blood are mixed in the most unnatural of ways. It has been quite a month.

How can I say I care about "gay people" if I encrourage and celebrate this behavior? Two men sodomizing each is not love, it is unhealthy and destructive behavior. Many will call me a hater and a bigot for saying this (oblivious to their own hatred and bigotry) but it is love that demands I say these things. How many young men are being seduced into this self-destructive lifestyle while the media celebrates and panders to their seducers? If I love homosexuals I will seek to steer them out of that lifestyle and inform them of the work of courageous men, like Dr. Josef Nicolosi, who have developed reparative treatments rescuing men and women from same-sex attractions.

The Gospel of Jesus Christ, along with a good supporting community, can liberate and set free any one of us from the deepest addictions, habits and desires.

Our bodies were designed for lifelong monogomous sexual activity between a male and female. All the scientific data confirms this. This is the standard. All the propaganda, hype, sentamentality and seductions of our modern narcissistic age will not change that standard. America will either turn back to this standard or we will go the way of the Roman Empire. "

Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:45 pm
MMT 1000 Club

If someone is over 18 and they want to be the other sex, I do not care. They are so messed up, that suicides are high once they get the surgery. But to me, pushing this agenda on kids younger than 18 is child abuse.

This person in the video is a libertarian and very conservative. She is transgendered, chick with a dick. She looks like a girl, but anyway she is fighting against this child abuse. She has a lot of other videos about politics, strange, she is a trump supporter, and is hated by gays and trans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gtx7OVYby0

Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:39 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Transgenderism is a mental disorder.

Again, this was a dude that is now a girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUOjuiAikrU

Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:51 pm
MMT F.E.

I sure am glad hunting and fishing take away my stress of being a lesbian trapped in a man's body! :shock:

Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:51 am
MMT 1000 Club

Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:31 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:03 am
MMT Sponsor

I identify as a White Anglo Saxon Heterosexual "WASH" and i want my own bumper sticker dammit!

gatorheads@comcast.net

Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:09 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]