It is currently Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 That's a wrap 
MMT Addict

Post That's a wrap
Thanks so much to everyone that came to the poker run. The event was a huge success!
We had 76 boats plus personnel in the poker run; that's a huge crowd!
We are already planning for next years event. Next year will be the 10th anniversary of this run and we plan to do it big!
I feel that our two biggest issues from the past were addressed this year; lunch and run organization. However, suggestions are always welcomed. So if there are any suggestions or you know of a way you can help please post them here and let us know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:13 pm
MMT Member

Post Re: That's a wrap
My family had a blast and will be back next year for sure and my cabin 14 was awesome and plan on getting it again next year. My crew will be willing to help yall anyway we can if that means help with organization or help with getting boats around. I talked to you about maybe putting signs out for the run so that people who get lost or left can find there way around. The only problem I heard from people where they got lost or left but it will be hard to fix that. Also I believe we need a mandatory drivers meeting at like 10 then start the run at 1030 or so to let everyone know the rules and what's happening and not to TRASH up the lake or river. The poker run was a blast don't get me wrong but the ride up to the blue hole was absolutely the best ride. Braxton took us up with about 15 boats and it was a 30 mile round trip but I believe if we tried to do a run on that side of the lake there will be a lot of boats lost or jumping stumps. Lol but good job to your crew. One more thing I believe we could of got more people to dinner if they would of known about it and not eat at 10pm.

18x52 Weldbult with 35hp Dixie

Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]