It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Obama's gay friend raped a 15 year old boy 
MMT 1000 Club

Post Re: Obama's gay friend raped a 15 year old boy
Homosexuality, adultery, pedophilia, sex with animals, incest, sex with the dead....... is all "filth"

It is a Biblical word. We Christians use Biblical words when speaking about the sodomites.

Jude 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speake euill of dignities.

Revelation 22:11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Nahum 3:6 And I will cast abominable filth upon thee, and make thee vile, and will set thee as a gazingstock

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away

Colossians 3:8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth

Gator Tail XD 37 EFI -Delta Performance Level 3

Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:24 am
MMT 1000 Club

The Jude 1:8 verse is specifically speaking of the homosexual

The prior verse (7), specifically states " Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire."

The reference to Sodom and Gomorrha and the phrase "going after strange flesh" are referring to homosexuals.

Looks like I am in good standing when I speak of homosexuality in the same way God speaks of it. you will notice that "fornication" is right in their also.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:32 am
MMT 1000 Club

Here is a link for you

http://www.commdiginews.com/news-2/glas ... ims-21491/

two homosexual men adopt nine boys. What could go wrong?

Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:21 am
MMT 1000 Club

More gay men adopting and raping boys. _ remember, Kevin Jennings (Obama's appointed Safe School Czar) held up Harry Hay as a champion of gay rights. Hay was a NAMBLA supporter.

http://au.ibtimes.com/gay-paedophile-co ... on-1334488

Mark Newton and his American boy friend Peter Truong adopted a boy by paying $8000 to a Russian woman who agreed to be their surrogate. The sexual abuse started when the boy was just 20 months old and the police have found hours of videos recording the abuse.

The revelations came to light by investigations by ABC TV's Four Corners, reported by The Australian. According to the report the couple took the boy around the world for about six years and allowed other men to sexually abuse the boy while they filmed the acts.

The sexual acts included oral and anal intercourse. More than 80 hours of video footage was uncovered by the police investigation. The couple had allowed at least eight men to sexually abuse the boy.

Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:24 am
MMT 1000 Club

Article today from the Huffington Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/2 ... 15164.html

With an election coming in 2016, what question is eating at libs? Is it the economy, how about diplomacy in the Middle East, or could it be the invented man made global warming? Nope, the question is whether or not a Republican candidate would attend a gay wedding.

As it typically turns out, gutless republicans are running scared after crapping their spine out their butt, and do not want to answer.

The question is so easy to answer. If RangerPeePee was running for office, I would love to answer it.

I see the conversation going something like this.

Jon Stewart: So RangerWeeWee, if invited to a gay wedding, would you attend?

RangerWeeWee: Let me make sure I understand the question. When you say “wedding”, you are speaking in the normal sense of the word, where in America it is generally seen to most as a religious ceremony in adjoin two in matrimony for life and officiated by a member of the clergy, and done in front of family and friends?

Jon Stewart: Uhhhhh, I guess so that is how it is usually done.

RangerWeeWee: Cool, easy answer for you. Being it is a religious ceremony, let me quote our Dear Leader the President of our Nation, Mr Obama when he stated in 2008 ““I believe that marriage is the union between a man and a woman. Now, for me as a Christian — for me — for me as a Christian, it is also a sacred union. God’s in the mix.”

There is a reason the President made that statement, Christians (which I happen to be) believe that the definition of “marriage” is the union between one man and one woman. We know that later on President Obama changed his view, but as far as I know, Jesus has not changed his. As a matter of fact, in Mathew 19:5, Jesus clearly stated “For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh”. We Christians worship Jesus, and not Obama, and according to our Bill of Rights, we are not required to change our religious beliefs to match the current president.

Now Mr Comedian posing as a news man, I have some questions for you to answer?.

If you were invited to a wedding between a biological brother and sister, would you attend? Would it violate your conscience to attend an incest wedding, and if so, what makes your conscience against incest better than my conscience against homosexuality? Both are “wrong” Biblically. Both have been wrong historically in the US. What gives you the moral superiority to rank your conscience higher than mine?

How about being invited to a wedding between a man and his goat? How about a three person wedding? How about if you were invited to a wedding of two satanic worshipers being officiated by a priest from the Church of Satan?

Would you attend the wedding of a 50 year old man and a six year old girl (Like Muhammad did)?

Before you get your panties all in a wad, and start telling me that I cannot compare homosexuality with those who have incest and sex with animals, I will remind you that Leviticus chapter 18 puts all three tougher as acts prohibited by God. Do you presume to tell me what portions of the Bible I can abide by, and what portions I have to ignore?

11 The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith

Now I have one final question for you. If invited to attend a jail house wedding between Obama’s friend Terry Bean (age 66), and his 27 year old boy friend, would you go? You are aware that they are in jail for the rape of a 15 year old boy? Sir, why are turning off the microphones and climbing under your desk? Did you not want your audience to know that Obama’s friend that flew on Air Force one, and who donated half a million to his campaign just recently got arrested for the rape of a 15 year old boy. I thought you played the part of a journalist seeking truth and reality?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:49 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Good try, RangerPeePee, but I'm afraid John Stewart's writers are better than you and me. Let me give it a try though.

John Stewart: Everyone welcome well known MMT contributor, liberator of the oppressed, protector of our freedom, and kick ass army Ranger, RangerPeePee.

(Applause)

John Stewart: Welcome to the show.

RangerPP: Thank you. Good to be here. Has this chair been cleaned properly?

John Stewart: What?

RangerPP: Has your staff properly cleaned this chair I'm sitting in to rid it of homosexual gradooo?

John Stewart: Homosexual gradooo?

RangerPP: Yes, you know the stuff homosexuals leave behind when they sit somewhere.

John Stewart: (looking at his staff stage left) Well, has it been cleaned?

Someone off screen: Sure, its been cleaned.

John Stewart: Its been cleaned.

RangerPP: Good. Wouldn't want to walk away from here with some gradooo stuck to my ass.

John Stewart: Since you brought up homosexuals, how do you feel about gay marriage? Should such unions be legally recognized by our society? I'm not talking about whether in your eyes or any religion, it should be a recognized union. I'm just talking civil union here between two people who want to buy a house together.

RangerPeePee: Well, the bible tells us.....

John Stewart: No, no. The word bible cannot be used in our discussion. It's my show. I won't use the word racist if you won't use the work bible. Fair enough?

RangerPeePee: I guess so. Well, if I cannot use the word I have nothing to day because it is the foundation of everything I believe and anything contrary to it is wrong, filthy, vile should be prohibited.

John Stewart: But RangerPeePee, what if I wrote a book and held it up for all to see and read and they believed in what I wrote, and it said it was ok to join two men in a civil union, wouldn't those who follow me believe they are just as correct as you are? After all, belief and trust in the lord is the core of your religion just as it would be for those who followed my writings.

RangerPeePee: But, John, you are not god nor were you the lord our savior.

John Stewart: Who said so? I don't have to be god or the lord our savior to write a book in which many will have conviction and follow.

RangerPeePee: The bible....oops, sorry.

John Stewart: So RangerPeePee: You really can't say anything, can you without mentioning that word. It's admirable for anyone to have such conviction, I wish I had it in some respects in my life, as well. But, we are talking about semantics here between "civil union" and "marriage". A civil union is a legally recognized agreement between two people as to how their proprietorial affairs will resolve in the event of a dispute, death or subsequent transferal of ownership. It has nothing to do with good versus evil. If you fear that if these unions are recognized (which they are did you know in many states now), the moral fabric of America with crumble, you are within your rights to protest, but others will disagree and will protest equally as loudly.

Thank you for coming.

RangerPeePee: Can I say one more thing? In the bible it says that......

John Stewart: Shut the fuck up.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:46 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Pro Member

Are you billing your clients while typing that Gris Gris.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:53 pm
MMT Pro Member

Garbage

Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:55 pm
MMT Addict

So briefly, what's the takeaway here?

Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:59 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:00 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

BlackRiverJosh stated "So briefly, what's the takeaway here?"

The take away is that liberals believe they can force you to compromise your conscience, but no one dare better compromise their conscience.

The other take away is that the modern day republican lacks the spine to stand up and fight back with truth. They cower to the PC police, and allow the MSM to dominate the conversation.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:27 pm
MMT Addict

Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:59 pm
MMT 1000 Club

and one last take-away is that Dguidry is a hoot at creative writing

Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:00 pm
MMT Addict

Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:34 pm
MMT 1000 Club

this was a funny way to explain the topic. fun ribbing but truthfulness. I wish that all discussions could be like that.

RangerP, I am on another forum, I wish you could be there. They mock everyone for their beliefs, they call everyone racists and bigot just because you do not agree with them. They tell me to STFU because they do not want to hear about the topic that they posted. They try to shut the person up by ridicule. And get this, the name of the group starts with "Uncensored ....." and the reason it was started because they were on another forum and got some of their post deleted, but they wanted to do the same to me. :lol:

Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:19 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Im starting to get a sneaking suspicion that those good ol black folks that dguidry played marbles with as a kid, may not have been good ol boys at all. Supposedly these fellas were treated unfairly,which is part of the reason he feels its his life's duty to make all us ignorants aware that they are equal. I believe that they were also queers, seing as how he defends those too, and now....im seriously doubting that it was marbles they were playing with. :shock:

Thu Apr 23, 2015 4:36 am
MMT 1000 Club

Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:04 am
MMT Sponsor

gatorheads@comcast.net

Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:14 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

Dguidry,

Can you answer this one for us?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri May 08, 2015 12:08 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Your question presupposes that the sellers knew the intended use of the item sold. There would be no protest if neither seller knew the buyers were gay and getting married or were going to commit murder. If the gun seller knew the buyer was going to kill someone he must refuse to sell or be complicit himself. If the cake seller knew the wedding was going to be between gay men, he can either sell or decline, but he will never be complicit.

Fri May 08, 2015 1:07 pm
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

that is why you hire a lawyer when you get in trouble. Only a lawyer could answer a question like that.

Can someone smarter than me actually interpret what Dguidry said?

Fri May 08, 2015 3:23 pm
MMT Addict

Legal theater. Nothing more than twisting and turning.
Obfuscation pure and simple.

Fri May 08, 2015 6:40 pm
MMT 1000 Club

"You should be more concerned with watching football than making chit fall out the sky!!!"
- My Wife

Fri May 08, 2015 7:05 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

I had my Columbia University educated daughters write that for me. ;)

Fri May 08, 2015 8:00 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Addict

I'll put my one Vandy degree up against two from Columbia.

Fri May 08, 2015 8:12 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Fri May 08, 2015 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Addict

Fri May 08, 2015 8:58 pm
MMT 1000 Club

"You should be more concerned with watching football than making chit fall out the sky!!!"
- My Wife

Fri May 08, 2015 10:37 pm
MMT Super Elite Member

Sat May 09, 2015 9:36 am
Profile WWW
MMT 1000 Club

- My Wife

Sat May 09, 2015 6:38 pm
MMT 1000 Club

The LGBT is at it again.

http://barbwire.com/2015/06/15/outrage- ... omophobia/

The near-naked boy was shirtless and wearing tiny short-shorts while dancing sexually in the middle of a circle to RuPaul’s song “Sissy That Walk.” The group encouraged the child as he grinded and twerked.
This is further proof that the homosexual movement is not about equality, but about the normalization of sexual perversion. It also reveals that it is just a matter of time before pedophilia will be promoted under the “LGBT’ banner in the U.S. In many countries it already is.

They are coming after the children, and they are gaining ground quickly.

I was going to post the picture that goes along with the article, but it is to sickening. If you click on the link, you will know what I mean.

Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:00 pm
MMT 1000 Club

My second post in one day concerning the same topic. Beware - they are coming after your kids.

Here we see another article about a grown homosexual man buggering the boys. Last month it was a gay principal in NC. Neither article ever uses the world “homosexual”. Not a single commenter uses the world homosexual.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/1 ... 90582.html

Here is where it gets interesting. The age of the victim is 15. If memory serves me correct, Obama’s appointed Safe School Czar Kevin Jennings was school counselor, and he kept it hidden that one of his students was being molested by a grown man. What was the age of that boy? He was 15.

Obama praised Terry Bean in speeches, calling him a friend. Bean cofounded the largest LBGT Lobby Group in America, and months ago at the age of 65, he and his 27 year old boyfriend were arrested for raping a teen age boy. What was the age of that boy? Yep, he was 15.

If you read the article and jump down to the comments, these liberals want to make comparisons to Josh Duggar. I wonder why they will pick on a Christian who confessed to touching someone over their clothes when he was a child, but they will not talk about the more realistic comparison of grown homosexual men that molest boys.

Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:05 pm
MMT Elite Member

Are you implying that a 15 yr old is the the most vulnerable to these homos and there is a trend that's starting to surface.

Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:03 pm
MMT 1000 Club

Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:15 pm
MMT Sponsor

Just got this via email.

Hello,

I am contacting you because I’m doing some research for a mental health campaign I’m working on related to the various aspects of this important topic. I was checking out a page of your site here viewtopic.php?f=12&t=61287&start=120,
so thought I should reach out.

I noticed that you mentioned one of the authorities related to the subject of Mental Health (http://psychcentral.com/lib/higher-risk ), and I'm wondering if you're accepting any support from outside organizations to continue to cover this important topic on your website.

With that said, I'm involved with an important project that is focused on educating people about mental health-related topics by possibly working with sites like yours.

In short, the goal is to find websites continuing to keep their audience up to date with what is going on, and if there is a way to support and on sponsor these kinds of websites like yours; even if it requires a contribution and/or fee.

If you are interested in learning more about the project, please let me know. If not, I understand and don’t necessarily expect a response to my message here. Whatever you decide, thanks for your consideration & time.

Marie

gatorheads@comcast.net

Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:45 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5