It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 FOX NEWS REPORTING TRUMP CONCEDES 
MMT Super Elite Member

Post FOX NEWS REPORTING TRUMP CONCEDES
BREAKING NEWS: 1:40 PM EST
Fox News reporting Trump concedes election to Joe Biden. Transcript follows:

Biden: Hello, this is Joe Biden.

Trump: Sleepy Joe, It’s me, Donald Trump. I don’t want to but Ivanka made me. I don’t like listening to what women have to say but it's my daughter so I’m making an exception. (Stephen Miller in the background can be heard whispering to Trump: You win, but my wife has a better-looking ass than yours.) You win, but my wife has a better-looking ass than yours.

Biden: Oh really? But mine has a brain.

Trump: (Stephen Miller, Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, and Rudy Giuliano can be heard arguing in the background. Rudy thinks Jill Biden is pretty hot and said, “… so does Borat, according to the affidavit I have in my hand, but I really have to see her in the light of a hotel room to confirm.” Stephen Miller thinks Melania is hotter because the nudes of her posted on his wall in his bathroom prove it. Roger Stone thinks Steve Bannon is hotter. And Steve Bannon told him, “Thank you.” They all confer and suggest that Trump reply, “You’re gay. I’m going to sue you”). You're gay. I’m going to sue you.

Biden: Oh, yea! Well, go ahead.

Trump: (Mark Levine and Alex Jones are listening in on the phone call and argue that flying saucers are circling overhead emitting signals to their brains telling them to suggest Trump say: “You stole the election because bears shit in the woods.” Trump agrees with their logic) Oh, yea. Well, bears shit in the woods….in great quantities, all over the place, the likes of which you’ve never seen before. So, I won. I went to Penn.

Biden: (Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi can be heard in the background suggesting that Biden reply, “Tell that MF we comin’ for him.”

Hannity: Mr. President, but Mr. President I would not concede that bears shit in the woods. Your people deserve more. They should be shit on instead. (Trump is using Hannity’s cell phone to make the call.)

Trump: Hannity, calm down. There’s a place for you after Fox folds, as cohost of the Moon Bafoon show in Louisiana. It’ll be a step up for you, I’m sure. Kelly Ann Conway has already applied, but she’s a woman so you should get the spot.

Hannity: Thank you, Mr. President.

Trump: Hold on Sleepy Joe. I’ve got a call coming in. Yes, Kayleigh, what’s up. I’m on the phone with Sleepy Joe.

Kayleigh McEnany: About that dinner date you asked me about. Sarah Sanders wants to come so we can make it a threesome. Is that OK?

Trump: Why would you want to bring that ugly bitch along, unless it's to lick my ass?

Kayleigh McEnany: Yes, that’s it. I’m worn out.

Trump: See you at 8.

Biden: Are you still there?

Trump: Yea, I’m here. What’s that general? Which button should I press?

General: The red one.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:48 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Super Elite Member

Post Re: FOX NEWS REPORTING TRUMP CONCEDES
Someone quote me so everyone can see this post. Thanks.

“Wisdom is not just expertise. It is knowing how much of various areas of expertise you need to know in order to make the decisions that the world needs and that you want to do,” Columbia University President Lee Bollinger.

Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:32 pm
Profile WWW
MMT Elite Member

Post Re: FOX NEWS REPORTING TRUMP CONCEDES
Moderator - cleanup on isle 2....

Dean has made a mess in his waders and needs help !

I do believe he needs a new adult diaper - ASAP !

"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but
it is the journey that matters, in the end."

Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]